Scheveningen Travel Answers

change location
tijs's Profile Photo

Little VT-meeting on the beach of Scheveningen

by tijs Online Now Jun 11, 2004 at 2:05 AM

To welcome Codrutz from Bucharest in The Hague, we organize a little VT-meeting in Scheveningen, the beach resort of The Hague. virtualtourist.com/vt/cl/200... If you like to join us, you can come straight to my place in Scheveningen between 17:30 and 18:00 hours. Address: Neptunusstraat 13. Directions: Take tram number 9 from the station or the centre towards Scheveningen Noorderstrand. Leave the tram at tramstop Stevinstraat and walk to the left, until you pass a little square with a snackbar and coffeehouse. Turn right and you will find my house just around the corner. After 18:00 hours we will leave my place and then walk along the boulevard to the North Beach (Black Path), where we will eat/drink something in beach house Mecca. They have good salads and soups, so perfect for a light meal. You can check out their website here: http://www.meccastrandpaviljoen.nl/ If you're late, you can also go straight to Mecca and find us there at about 19:00 hours. Directions: Take trams number 1 or 9 to Scheveningen Noorderstrand. Leave the tram at the end, walk along the parking place up the dune until the bike parking (BikeWatch). Go down towards the beach and to the right. It's the 4th beach house with a fishbone-sign. Who is going to join us?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Mique's Profile Photo

Re: Little VT-meeting on the beach of Scheveningen

by Mique Online Now Jun 11, 2004 at 11:25 AM

I'll be there of course :-) Straight from work. If i'm late i'll give you a call ok..

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ATLC's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Little VT-meeting on the beach of Scheveningen

by ATLC Online Now Jun 11, 2004 at 4:48 PM

This is Monday June 14th? Can't make it but greet Codrutz for me!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines