Travel Answers
Scarborough

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• is anything open in february in scarborough,?

by Callam001 Online Now Dec 6, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Wondering if the amusements etc are all open

7 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 1:22 AM
    • prisoner's Profile Photo

No Hills please

by prisoner Online Now Sep 3, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Looking for a cheap b&b near the front. No hills please as I'll be with a wheel chair user. Thanks.

3 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 1:16 AM
    • .Comeing to town on "Arriva" bus on Monday , need transport as below.

by joanfairweather. Online Now May 23, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Can I get a bus from Scarborough Railway Station to "The Grand Hotel"?

7 Answers May 24, 2014 at 4:10 AM
    • new years eve break

by pammy51 Online Now Nov 1, 2013 at 2:30 AM

We are coming to Scarborough for the new year this year and we have an 11 year old son who is coming with is. We are looking for something to see & do while we are there. We are there for 5 nights. Can any one advise me please????? Pam

5 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
    • boat trips

by blademanges Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Are the Scarborough Pleasure Boats still working ie going out this Sat 14th Sept

• Clifton hotel

by Julesjim Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Hi have booked this hotel for this bank holiday weekend. Have now read reviews and they say its being renovated and shouldn't be open because the mess the hotel is in and the pictures people have posted. Is the hotel being renovated and in a mess ?

1 Answer Aug 23, 2013 at 2:26 AM
    • Taxi Service

by PetraY Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I'm wondering if someone can give me an idea how much it might cost to take a taxi from Scarborough train station to Fylingthorpe?

Thanks.

2 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    • Lads night out

by noelw Online Now Oct 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Hi

Looking at your post about priviliges ? is it still there ? as sure last time in Sunny Scarborough was some kind of wine bar ? if it has closed is there an alternative as we used to have great lads weekends ?but privilige was part of teh occassion

advice much appreciated

2 Answers Oct 30, 2010 at 8:31 AM
    • Bed and Breakfast Scarborough

by kathleenmaze Online Now Jul 12, 2010 at 6:46 AM

Please can anyone suggest a really nice B&B in Scarborough? I'm looking for somewhere near the open air theatre and ideally with either 4 or 5 stars.

3 Answers Jul 16, 2010 at 8:59 AM
    • Railway Station to Hotel

by lydia66 Online Now May 15, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Could you advise on how to get from the railway station to the Travelodge in Scarborough please. Is it far to walk. Also is the Wetherspoon Pub near this area?

3 Answers May 16, 2010 at 2:32 AM
    • Car Parking For Royal Hotel

by jmjones Online Now Mar 22, 2010 at 3:51 AM

Hi all hope you can help?
      I visit the Royal Hotel every year around the end of March for 2 nights, however, it costs around £15 to park in the car park which is about 5 minutes walk away. Does anyone know of a cheaper/free place to park 26/27th March?
      Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Mar 23, 2010 at 1:50 AM
    • park & sleep

by clairemorrison Online Now Mar 19, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Hi
      Is there anywhere where we can park our car and sleep in it overnight? Thanks

3 Answers Mar 20, 2009 at 10:21 AM
    • Is it worth it?

by ladyjemma Online Now Jan 10, 2008 at 2:35 AM

My friend is wanting to celebrate her 20th Birthday in Scarborough this coming February. Would it be busy around this time for a good old pub crawl????

2 Answers Jan 10, 2008 at 1:46 PM
    • tommysnap's Profile Photo

Mid week pubs/clubs

by tommysnap Online Now Jun 27, 2007 at 5:25 AM

Hi

Will be staying in Scarborough on a regular basis for a couple of days mid week at a time. Trying to find the pubs/clubs that a 30 something would be OK in, somewhere a bit lively but not full of teens and 20 year old chavs. especially looking for places that have ladies nights mid week.

thanks

tom

2 Answers Jul 1, 2007 at 3:05 AM
    • LANDLORDS

by mrsmarsh Online Now May 29, 2007 at 7:02 AM

Myself and my partner are wanting to move to Scarborough. I spent most of my childhood there and still love the place, I am living in Wales at present. What I would like to know is where I find out about Landlords as initially we would be renting either a flat or a house that would allow dogs (I have 1 well behaved cocker spaniel) All the houses and flats through the estate agents are either too expensive or won't allow pets. Although we won't be moving until next year I would like to start searching now.

6 Answers May 31, 2007 at 1:06 PM
    • wheezie25's Profile Photo

i need help lol

by wheezie25 Online Now Apr 25, 2007 at 3:37 AM

HI ME AND MY BF ARE GOING TO SCARBOROUGH BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN SINCE I WAS LITTLE N I DONT NO WHERE TO GO N WOT TO DO? THE NIGHTLIFE I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN I WANT TO TAKE BF OUT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY BUT WHERE TO????
      I HAVE NO IDEA SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
      THANKS

2 Answers Apr 25, 2007 at 3:04 PM
    • kevin

by gatenby Online Now Jun 28, 2006 at 4:20 AM

Hello me+my wife ate at a italian restaurant when we visited scarborough about 2 years ago we have since been back but dont remember where it was or the name.I was wondering if gianni's is it, we were greted by italian woman in a waiting bar area could this possible be the place. We dont really rember much else only that the woman was very nice and passionatly itailian any help would be grateful.Thank you

2 Answers Aug 20, 2006 at 5:54 AM
    • Terryjean's Profile Photo

Three days in March in Scarborough

by Terryjean Online Now Feb 9, 2006 at 2:59 PM

We will be there March 10, 11, 12 and will be staying at the Grand Hotel...seems that some really like it and others really hate it...any feedback?
      Also, where to eat, how's the weather and will we have time for the Moors and York, Whitby and Robin Hood's Bay? Any nightlife this time of year?
      Any help is greatly appreciated.
      Thank you in advance,
      Terry

3 Answers Feb 10, 2006 at 11:07 AM