Sayulita

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flower shops

Santa Cruz Huatulco Jan 20, 2016 at 4:18 PM

do they have a flower shop in la crucecita?

more
    • transpo from airport

Cabo San Lucas Yesterday

Hi
      I understand about the airport taxi costs; same as in Vallarta etc. Just wanted to know how far a walk it is to get off the grounds and get a regular taxi (I'll have golf clubs so don't want to hoof it too far).
      Also, any idea of the cost to Cabo? going to Los Cabo Golf Resort if you know it.

Muchas Gracias.

more
    • Transportation from MTY Airport

Monterrey Jan 31, 2016 at 7:53 AM

What is the best means of transportation from MTY airport to NH Collection Hotel?

more
    • Todos Santos Eco trail

Todos Santos Jan 27, 2016 at 9:43 AM

We have heard there is a trail from Todos Santos to the ocean (3km?) that highlights some of the Eco and mindfulness initiatives of your area. If so, could someone give me directions?
      Thanks - Glen2

more
    • Vintage silver jewlry

Puerto Vallarta Jan 25, 2016 at 8:42 PM

Where might I be able to find vintage Mexican silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta?

more
    • Off roading driving

San José del Cabo Jan 25, 2016 at 6:45 AM

I am renting a jeep while in San Jose del Cabo. Are their some off the beaten path areas and beach areas that we can drive to and escape tourist central?

Thanks. Christobal

more
    • Dress Shop

Nuevo Laredo Jan 14, 2016 at 1:25 PM

Hello! If you are in Nuevo Laredo, do you know of a shop close to the border (tourist) that has exquisite dresses made by hand by a local lady (not the historical gowns) the dresses are mostly white with embroidered flowers--I know sounds like every dress in Mexico-- these look like cotton/silk,
      Kathy

more
    • LY2007's Profile Photo

Someplace to hang out at 7am

León Feb 2, 2016 at 2:57 PM

I will be arriving at Leon airport (BJX) at 6:30 am. Is there someplace I can take a taxi to so I can get breakfast and coffee before connecting with my shuttle to San Miguel?

more
    • 2016 vacation March

Playa del Carmen Jan 30, 2016 at 4:30 PM

I have tried posting this 3 times now. Not sure where it is going. But would love some help.

We have never been to Mexico before. Planning a trip this year. Part of which will be spent around the Playa Del Carmen area. Looking for beaches, relaxation, to soak in the culture, and some good drinks - not on the party scene. We will be flying out of Cancun and were wondering what the best way to spend 4 days would be...Starting point - Playa Del Carmen. (after returning from Cozumel). Any suggestions would be helpful.

more
    • Staying in Playacar

Playa del Carmen Jan 29, 2016 at 10:19 AM

If you are staying in a condo in Playacar 1, where is the beach access? I heard it is hard to find public access if you aren't staying in the big resorts.

Thanks

more
    • auto paint stores

Algodones Jan 23, 2016 at 3:48 PM

are there any automobile paint stores here?

more
    • antibioitics

Nogales Jan 22, 2016 at 7:25 PM

Can you purchase a Z pack in Nogales, Mexico?

more
    • Airport to La Paz

La Paz Jan 22, 2016 at 7:48 AM

I will be arriving at La Paz airport about 13.00 hours next month is there a shuttle bus to the city centre?

more
    • poop, mexico

Poop Jan 20, 2016 at 7:27 PM

Is it safe to drive through poop? This is a real question.

more
    • San Cristobal de Las Casas to Xkalak ?

Yucatán Feb 2, 2016 at 9:02 PM

I'm in SC de Las Casas and would really like to spend some time in Xkalak and from there work my way up to Cancun. What is the best way to get from SC to Xcalak? Please....

more
    • Zika Virus

Cabo San Lucas Jan 23, 2016 at 9:47 AM

My daughter in law is travelling to cabo in March to attend her only siblings wedding. She is pregnant. Very worried about the Zika virus...

more
    • People watching

Puerto Vallarta Jan 18, 2016 at 12:02 AM

Best hotels to stay at within walking distance to the ocean and clubs?

more
    • Karlie85's Profile Photo

One day cooking class?

Puebla de Zaragoza Jan 12, 2016 at 7:08 PM

My husband and I will be in Puebla for two nights and think it would be a great idea to learn to cook some Mexican dishes there. Are there any cooking classes that run for a day or half day/evening only? All I've found so far are multi-day classes. Thanks!

more
    • Ticket by photo

Puerto Vallarta Jan 14, 2016 at 5:04 AM

Is it possible to receive a driving ticket by photo in PV

more
    • Spending money

Cancún Jan 12, 2016 at 5:56 PM

We have a 10 day all-inclusive hotel stay. I am wondering how much spending money to take. I have looked at the excursions, but the canadian dollar is tanking, and I do not think they are affordable anymore. I would like to jump on a bus, and head down to tulum ruins, and also go to the 4 cenotes on a different day. I cannot find a reliable cost for doing these on our own, only by excursions and they are averaging $1025.00 canadian each for the five of us. Way too expensive!

more
    • Tours or what to do

Playa del Carmen Jan 6, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Hi, we are travelling to Playa del carmen on June an would like to know of any agency or operator to book some nice tours. My friends and I wouldn't like to share the tour with outher people, we'd rather have it as a private service. Do you know any guides or business that offer something like this? Our budget isn't tight and we're 10 people.
      We are interested in something like Akumal, Yucatán, Chichén Itzá and places like that is what we want to visit.

Thanks!

more
    • Puertyo Vallarta day trips

Puerto Vallarta Feb 2, 2016 at 5:44 AM

looking for for ideas on day trips around, have been there before ang gone on a number of day cruises and rented a jeep to a beach in san fransisco I think...been awhile
      Thanks

more
    • First time trip outside the United States.

Nuevo Laredo Jan 23, 2016 at 9:49 AM

I am planning to take my 7 year old daughter to see her father. We are going to meet up and stay at a hotel in Nuevo Laredo. I have various questions whst have gotten mixed answers based on people I jave asked. So I just decided to ask here. I will number the questions. Sorry if it's a lot, but I am very nervous and want to know what I'm getting myself into.

1. What are the safest hotels one can recommend and can I reserve them online with a debit/credit card in USD?

2. What is the best/safest way to cross if we plan to cross from Laredo, Texas?

3. We only plan to be there Friday-Sunday. I have heard we DO NOT need passports, that IDs and birth certificates would be okay because the new IDs have a chip in them that accesses all biographical information, how true is this?

4.We are going to drive over in our vehicle. Do we need a permit to cross the car into Mexico? I heard that if we don't go any further than 16-18 miles past the boarder we should be fine... Not sure how true this is?

5. What are some essential items I must take in case of any emergency?

6. Can I take our own snacks and bottled water over the boarder?

7. How bad is crime in Nuevo Laredo? I am most terrified of this part.. What are some info that I should know while I'm there?

8. What should I avoid while there?

9. How do pesos work and how do I understand them?

10. Only going for 3 days, how much money should I take? And will my debit card work over there?

Sorry if some questions are dumb, this is my first time ever, so I want to be prepared.

more
    • Timeshare scam?

Mazatlán Jan 20, 2016 at 6:42 PM

Does anyone know about this timeshare? "Costa Marina Mazatlan"? Has anyone been scammed or ripped off by them? We may have and want to know if this place is legit... asap! Thanks.

more
    • getting to sayulita

by randygrochoske Online Now Mar 18, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I have some concerns of getting to Sayulita from the Puerto Vallarta airport.
      This is my first trip to Sayulita and I understand the only way to get there
      from the airport in PV is by taxi. My flight arrives around 8:30 pm. Someone
      said you should not take a taxi from the immediate airport area, but need to
      cross a road to another (cheaper?) taxi stand. How safe is this and how much
      will it cost me? Have there been any problems recently with these cabs?
      Thanks for your help.

2 Answers Jun 5, 2011 at 6:34 PM
    • looking for private, romantic rental in Sayulita

by orwriter Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 9:07 AM

Hello.
      My boyfriend and I are looking to come some time in the early 1/2 of December for about 5 nights.
      Here is what would be ideal; and of course I know a perfect fit is hard to find, or may already be booked.

Privacy, romantic, pool, ocean view, walk to beach and town, kitchen (barbque would be nice too, as would a jaccuzi, but I'll try not to go overboard ).
      This visit would be during the high season and we do not want to spend more than200/night;150 would be ideal.

I look forward to any help and suggestions anyone can provide.
      So far my favorites are Casa Angel, which is almost booked, and Casa Sonrisa (the top palapa penthouse portion). So if anyone wants to comment on those I would appreciate that input.

Gracias.

1 Answer Nov 24, 2008 at 8:17 AM
    • jenzies's Profile Photo

booking accomodations

by jenzies Online Now Oct 13, 2006 at 12:22 PM

hello
      has anyone used Papa's Travel Inc. to book accomos in Sayulita? I'm nervous to do this online. Thanks!

Jen

• Velzy's Profile Photo

John

by Velzy Online Now Aug 31, 2006 at 11:03 AM

Hey, how is everyone in Sayulita? Did the storm hit? Whats the forecast for the next week?

\m/ thanx!

• surfing-lodging in Sayulita

by laura4303 Online Now Nov 10, 2003 at 9:27 AM

anyone know about surfing and cheap lodging (hostels etc.) in Sayulita?

1 Answer Aug 24, 2006 at 4:28 PM
    • michael37205's Profile Photo

Teaching English

by michael37205 Online Now Jul 27, 2003 at 9:42 AM

Can anyone give me the names of schools or organizations that teach english in Nayarit