Savona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Savona centre from costa cruise ship

by frankfar Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 6:02 AM

Hi everybody, we're a family of 4 and would like to do a walking tour of Savona from cruise ship, please come with some good ideas, thx:)

1 Answer Apr 3, 2014 at 12:37 PM
    • Tranfser from Savona Port to Genoa Airport

by redlands Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Hi,
      I am docking at Savona Port (Italy) from a Costa Cruise at 9.00am and I have a flight booked out of Genoa Airport at 1.20pm. Anyone know how best to get to Genoa Airport? I have been told by Costa I dont have enough time to use the transfer bus they offer. Any idea how long it takes to get from Savona Port to Genoa Airport. I cannot afford to miss my flight back to Australia. Any suggestions and idea of cost would me much appreciated! Travelling solo. Need to get to airport in time!

6 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 6:52 AM
    • VictoriaL17's Profile Photo

somebody knows the schedule of the bus Savona- Milan?

by VictoriaL17 Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Hello there,
      I'm arriving with the ferry in Savona from Corsika early in the morning (7.15 am), and I have a flight from Milan Malpensa airport at 15.15 pm. Does anybody knows, if the bus station is close to the port and what is the schedule to the bus from Savona to Milan,is it regular,which is the earliest, how much time do I need to reach Milan etc.
      And when I arrive in Milan can I take the direct shuttle to the airport from the same bus station or I have to go otherwise? My time is very limited and I'm afraid not to miss my flight cause I don't know Italy at all... Thank you.

3 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 1:00 AM
    • transportation from milan to savona

by khaks001 Online Now Dec 25, 2011 at 1:34 PM

hi
      I would like to travel from milan to savona for a cruise on 21 Jan 2012. how is it possible by train or bus, how much is it and how long does it take?

1 Answer Dec 25, 2011 at 1:53 PM
    • Train to Savona from Berlin?

by roslynjb Online Now Jun 12, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Hello there! I'm in Australia and am coming to Europe in August. I need to get from Berlin to Savona at the end of August. What would be the best way? There's no direct train link I can find - how do you work out the best way to segment the journey? Is train cheaper than plane? Is there a better option/ combination of methods?? Would appreciate any help please. With thanks, Ros :-)

5 Answers Jun 14, 2011 at 4:48 AM
    • Cruise Port excursion.

by retlaw1 Online Now Feb 21, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Arriving Savona via cruise ship and want to
      take round trip taxi or shuttle bus to Monaco.
      Is this service easily available at cruise port dock
      and at what cost?

2 Answers Feb 24, 2011 at 10:23 AM
    • Renting Scooters & picking a route

by kfell Online Now Oct 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Is it possible to rent scooters for 1/2 day and then find a scenic route with stop, off the beaten path for lunch ? Any suggestions? Cost of rental?

• litaplaza's Profile Photo

Things to see in Savona, Italy

by litaplaza Online Now Jan 24, 2009 at 12:39 AM

We will be taking our Western Europe cruise in Savona in May and would like to know what we can do or see close to the port.

1 Answer Jan 24, 2009 at 8:21 AM
    • Shore Excursions

by lwrincon Online Now Jun 2, 2008 at 10:28 AM

Family of 5 will have shore excursion in Savona. Trying to avoid costly "ship" excursions and do it on our own.
      What is there to see in Savona, and can you walk from ship to town?
      What about Genoa - have read there is train service - how long does it take and what is there to see in Genoa?
      What about Monaco - is it feasible from Savona?

1 Answer Jun 2, 2008 at 9:46 PM
    • Shore Excursions

by lolalady Online Now Apr 10, 2008 at 11:27 AM

On a cruise - stopping in Savona - we are 5 people and shore excursions are costly!! Is it possible to see the sites on our own?

• cpyap's Profile Photo

I WANT TO VISIT BARCELONA, MONTE CARLO AND THEN JOIN COSTA SHIP IN SAVONA

by cpyap Online Now Feb 25, 2008 at 4:05 AM

Hi fellow members,

Please advise me the best available transportation to get to Savona from
      Barcelona when I can still stop in Monte Carlo for a day. I will be arriving Barcelona 19SEP and my ship sails on 26SEP.

Thanks for your help in this matter. Cheers!!!

1 Answer Feb 25, 2008 at 6:17 AM
    • where to stay the night before my cruise?

by behappy1968 Online Now Feb 23, 2008 at 9:16 AM

I would like to arrive by car from nice and stay the night,where should I stay in savona and should I take a train from some other town,thank you very much.

• Laundry on a cruise

by annnep Online Now Jan 19, 2008 at 10:41 AM

I am travelling on a cruise at the end of this month for 12 days. I was wondering how I can do laundry there ? Do they have a coin machine ? Or do I have to use a cleaning service ? How much would that be in that case ?
      Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Jan 19, 2008 at 4:37 PM
    • Getting to Savona from Bergamo airport

by jladelsberg Online Now Oct 25, 2007 at 2:14 PM

Does anyone have any advice as to how I get from Bergamo airport (Milan) to Savona cruise terminal? I arrive in Bergamo at 10.20 and the cruise leaves at 17.00.

Does anyone know of a reasonable but good hotel in Bergamo, Milan or Savona?!

Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 25, 2007 at 2:37 PM
    • train trip

by nikkihollis Online Now Apr 10, 2007 at 3:35 PM

Hi,
      Is there a train from Barcelona to Savona on a Saturday?

4 Answers Apr 11, 2007 at 3:17 PM
    • DIRECTIONS

by GONESHOPPING76 Online Now Jul 25, 2006 at 1:40 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET FROM THE SAVONA TRAIN STATION TO THE PORT WITH THE CRUISE SHIPS? WE ARE TAKING A CRUISE WITH COSTA. THANKS, CATHY

2 Answers Aug 24, 2007 at 1:41 PM
    • Shuttle Milano/Savona/Milano

by kitmed Online Now May 14, 2006 at 3:10 AM

For an elderly couple, not in the best of health, late 70s, flying into Milan from Heathrow, what is the easiest and cheapest way to get from Milan airport to Savona port to join a cruise ship? Also the return journey 12 days later. Thanks.

4 Answers May 15, 2006 at 7:17 AM
    • GETTING BACK TO A FLIGHT

by HELENCARMEL Online Now Dec 13, 2005 at 8:47 AM

IS THERE A WAY OF GETTING FROM BOAT IN SAVONA TO PICK UP FLIGHT FROM MALPENSA AIRPORT? BOAT DOCKS AT 9 AM AND FLIGHT IS AT 13.50?IS THIS POSSIBLE BY TRAIN OR TAXI?

1 Answer Dec 13, 2005 at 8:36 PM
    • Savona transport options

by jasperby Online Now Oct 29, 2004 at 7:36 AM

Hi everyone. I will be arriving in Savona by boat. Much as I would like to stay, I have to get to Nice the same day. Is there an alternative to the train and where would I get timetable information? Thanks Jasper

1 Answer Oct 29, 2004 at 8:16 AM
    • CELL PHONE OR SIM CARD???

by ASUNTAGINA Online Now Oct 2, 2003 at 9:51 AM

ciao a tutti.......I will be in italia for 3 months and will need a phone to call or email usa 4 x mo., italia 2/4 x wk. Should I buy unlocked phone & use SIM CARD or get in usa triband??? We have a usa cell phone with local service..... but it cannot be used abroad. GRAZIE! ASUNTAGINA

2 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 9:01 AM