Savannah Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anyone traveling to bangladesh from USA

Atlanta Mar 3, 2015 at 3:28 AM

i need to bring a special need feeder for my baby(only 3 month) who has feeding difficulties. It will be very helpful.

Thank you

more
    • 7 days in GA

Georgia Feb 18, 2015 at 7:49 AM

we will be driving from mpls. mn. to Georgia in June. we enjoy civil war, beach and historic sites. Would you please recommend a nice place to stay near the ocean and some sites for us to explore. Thank you

more
    • Choosing the right beach

by tmtravel Online Now Mar 23, 2009 at 9:47 AM

I am trying to plan a family vacation for June and need some help. We are a family of 4 with 2 teenagers looking for a beach and outdoor activities. We pick a different location each year (that's the rule) but I am having some trouble this year. Hubby doesn't like flying so it makes it hard to find something different each year. I have been looking at the Georgia coast but need some direction in which island would be best. Adults would like to visit Savannah but we want to stay on the beach. I had considered Tybee but after reading several reviews I am confused. What are the beaches like? We all like a laid back environment without crowds. I had also considered St. Simons or Jekyll but they are a little further than I wanted to stay from Savannah. However if the beaches are nicer I could handle the drive. I had also look at Hilton Head but after reading the reviews I think it is a little more commercial than I wanted. Can anyone compare the beaches to somewhere else? We have visited Gulf Shores, PCB, Myrtle Beach, Biloxi (not impressed to much mud), Destin and Calica Mexico. We like fishing, bikes, horseback, walking on the beach, canoes and just lying around on the beach with some shopping and history eased in.

Please help!

10 Answers Mar 25, 2009 at 3:07 PM