Satun

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• satun -pukhet

by JOSEJACO Online Now Jan 7, 2011 at 11:24 AM

How much is the cost for a taxi or van from satun to pukhet for two people?

3 Answers Jan 7, 2011 at 2:31 PM
    • vanchi228's Profile Photo

Langkawi - Koh Lipe transport

by vanchi228 Online Now Mar 16, 2010 at 9:24 AM

I know that there's a speedboat going directly from Langkawi to Koh Lipe island; however, the price is very expensive (approx S$100 for a return ticket)...

alternatively, there's a ferry from Langkawi to Satun langkawi-ferry.com/schedule.... and price is much lower so if I get to Satun by this ferry, is there any transfer ferry or something like that that can take me from Satun pier to Koh Lipe? I think the distance is not far as Koh LIpe actually belongs to Satun province.

thanks in advance for your help!

oh and if I go to Koh Lipe end of Mar, do I need to book accommodation in advance or should I just walk in?

2 Answers Mar 16, 2010 at 11:52 AM
    • Satun north by bus

by denisemaddigan Online Now Feb 20, 2010 at 1:19 AM

Could you give me any information about travelling north eg to Trang by bus from Satun or from Pedang Besar ie where to catch a bus, what sort of bus, frequency. Or can you give me a website that gives detail of bus routes in south west Thailand.

1 Answer Feb 20, 2010 at 2:46 AM
    • Tattugran's Profile Photo

Markets at Satun

by Tattugran Online Now May 4, 2006 at 2:19 PM

I have heard there are markets at Satun. Does anyone know what day they are held? thanks for your help Vicky

• southsearock's Profile Photo

Satun to Trang Travel

by southsearock Online Now Mar 7, 2006 at 3:40 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am visiting Langkawi in May and from there want to travel up to Bangkok. I have decided on the ferry to Satun and then want to travel to Trang to catch the train to Bangkok. Please could you tell me if it is easy to get a minibus or share taxi without booking from Satun to Trang. I will be travelling on May 13th which I believe is a public holiday weekend in Thailand and am worried they may be booked up.

Thanks for your help and happy travelling
      Sharon

5 Answers Oct 19, 2008 at 7:30 PM
    • Tattugran's Profile Photo

Satun to Phuket

by Tattugran Online Now Aug 25, 2005 at 10:03 PM

Hi .can someone tell me how far away is Satun from Phuket please. and what woudl it cost to catch a taxi there? Thanks

10 Answers May 25, 2006 at 7:11 PM
    • imooi2001's Profile Photo

Ko Lipe

by imooi2001 Online Now Jan 8, 2004 at 9:09 PM

Hi Anione been to Tarotao Marine Park? I plan to stay at Ko Lipe, where are best place for Snorkling (I don;t dive). How is the best way to get there? Cost? thks, IM

2 Answers Jan 11, 2004 at 7:34 PM
    • gnil's Profile Photo

Been there?

by gnil Online Now Dec 19, 2003 at 8:52 AM

Anyone been to Satun? Any advice and good places to stay?

4 Answers Feb 11, 2009 at 1:36 AM