Satu Mare

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Oravita, Caras-Severin, Romania

Judetul Caras-Severin May 18, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Hi! Cristian Ghinea my name. I would like to add OraviĊ£a city located in Romania as a tourist attraction location. What should I do?

more
    • Guest house etiquette

Romania May 18, 2015 at 10:49 AM

Looking to stay at a guesthouse in Maramures. Is it polite or even expected to bring a gift? If so, is there something someone could recommend? Is something alcoholic ok? I am from Kentucky so thought maybe bourbon would be nice

more
    • Trek in Cluj

Cluj-Napoca May 1, 2015 at 2:25 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a leader of a youth movement and this summer we will go to Cluj-Napoca in Romania for two weeks. We are a group of twelfth girls - 9 are sixteen end three twenty years old.

I'd like to do a trek with them. This trek should last three days at most.
      Can you recommend something to visit to me, please?

Thank you in advance,
      Elodie

more

Near Satu Mare

• Pre war street names

by ehasen Online Now Aug 9, 2014 at 8:21 PM

My parents grew up on a "tompo" street in Satu Mare. Do you have any idea where that is?

• Traveling to Satu Mare in August

by Cindyjorgensen Online Now Mar 15, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Hello
      When traveling to Satu Mare. How would one look up family members of the past and present?
      Thank you so much

2 Answers Mar 18, 2011 at 3:04 AM
    • Satu Mare from Ukraine

by Shuter Online Now Jul 27, 2008 at 6:48 AM

Hi,

i travel to Ukraine city of Uzhorod (on the UA-SK border) and i would like to travel from there to Satu Mare, but i cant find any train or bus connections, going there on weekends. Could anybody help me?

Great thanks for anything :)

6 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    • hello Satu Mare

by 123usa Online Now May 13, 2008 at 12:27 PM

I hope one day to visit Satu Mare, can you tell me about the transportation systems, how long can I expect to travel by bus or train from Satu Mare to Cluj and Bucharest?

Thanks you for your help.

3 Answers May 14, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • budapest satu mare

by audri Online Now Apr 25, 2004 at 10:09 AM

Could anybody tell me how I can reach Satu Mare in romania from the nepliget coach station in budapest? is there any website with timetibles in english? Thanks for your help !

3 Answers Aug 19, 2004 at 1:32 AM