Satu Mare

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dracula shopping?

Targoviste Apr 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I'm in targoviste for the first time, the guidebooks said this is one of the Romanian towns that has capitalized on the Dracula connection the most. I'm a vampire fan, and I like to find cute little gift shops to buy this stuff, but I'm not having any luck. What area of town do I go to?

more
    • Wool shops

Bucharest Mar 18, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Is there anywhere in Bucharest I can buy wool for knitting.

more
    • Please, give me an advice ...

Bucharest Apr 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I will travel from 1 June 2014 in Greece Paralia Katerini resort, but I go there with Express International Line bus. It is going from Bucharest to Athens. The bus does not go directly in Paralia Katerini. I will get down near the town of Katerini at Olympus Plaza station.
      How can I get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus ? I think that taxi is expensive...I will have baggage...is very hard!!!....what is the price of a normal bus ticket from Katerini to Paralia Katerini? per person...
      Thanks a lot ! Flory

more
    • SoumyaB's Profile Photo

Confused regarding tour plan

Romania Mar 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hi...
      Could anyone please give me an idea on how much time I should keep aside to visit these places: Bucharest, Sighisoara, Brasov, Timisoara or Cluj. We would like if any of you can provide us with a definite tour plan. We would also like to include some other places inside Romania and maybe Budapest and/or Prague. Our journey would be of 12 days approximately. Also being students we would like to travel with a tight budget,
      SB

more

Near Satu Mare

• Traveling to Satu Mare in August

by Cindyjorgensen Online Now Mar 15, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Hello
      When traveling to Satu Mare. How would one look up family members of the past and present?
      Thank you so much

2 Answers Mar 18, 2011 at 3:04 AM
    • Satu Mare from Ukraine

by Shuter Online Now Jul 27, 2008 at 6:48 AM

Hi,

i travel to Ukraine city of Uzhorod (on the UA-SK border) and i would like to travel from there to Satu Mare, but i cant find any train or bus connections, going there on weekends. Could anybody help me?

Great thanks for anything :)

6 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    • hello Satu Mare

by 123usa Online Now May 13, 2008 at 12:27 PM

I hope one day to visit Satu Mare, can you tell me about the transportation systems, how long can I expect to travel by bus or train from Satu Mare to Cluj and Bucharest?

Thanks you for your help.

3 Answers May 14, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • budapest satu mare

by audri Online Now Apr 25, 2004 at 10:09 AM

Could anybody tell me how I can reach Satu Mare in romania from the nepliget coach station in budapest? is there any website with timetibles in english? Thanks for your help !

3 Answers Aug 19, 2004 at 1:32 AM