Satu Mare Travel Answers

change location

budapest satu mare

by audri Online Now Apr 25, 2004 at 10:09 AM

Could anybody tell me how I can reach Satu Mare in romania from the nepliget coach station in budapest? is there any website with timetibles in english? Thanks for your help !

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • speedygonzi's Profile Photo

Re: budapest satu mare

by speedygonzi Online Now Apr 25, 2004 at 12:48 PM

Hello! Let me know which date and I can try to look it up for you in this Hungarian website: volanbusz.hu/menetrend/nemze...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • edvin_br's Profile Photo

Re: budapest satu mare

by edvin_br Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 1:41 PM

I know that there is a train leaving Budapest Nyugati train station around 2 pm, maybe later, im not sure (get there before to see the timetable to be sure). It goes trough Szolnok and Deecen. From there it stops at Valea luj mihai at the Romanian bvorder (it will take about 30 minouts there if not more)... from there it continues to Carei and then to Satu mare.

• Re: Re: budapest satu mare

by erabler Online Now Aug 19, 2004 at 1:32 AM

There is another train from Budapest Nyugati at 10am to Oradea from where a connecting train arrives in Satu Mare at 6.30pm. Beware of the low standard of the latter train. Slow, dirty and often crowded. The return service takes even longer time as you have to wait for several hours in Oradea. Time enough for sightseeing and lunch in downtown Oradea wich is about 1,5km from the station. Please refer to bahn.hafas.de for European train schedules.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Satu Mare