Sattahip

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get there

Bang Saphan Jul 6, 2014 at 1:09 AM

Will be in Bang Saphan from end of oct,want help with possibility with buses from Phuket to Bang Saphan Will be grateful for any kind of help
      Lennart Ottosson
      Sweden

more
    • Sunset river cruising.

Bangkok Jul 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Any experience with smilebangkokdeals.com/catego...
      Which one is better; we are considering: Loy Nava Dinner Cruise

more
    • Koh Chang "town"

Ko Chang Jul 1, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Hi! We are a couple early 30's deciding whether Koh Chang will suit our holiday needs. We don't need "nightlife" as such, just want to make sure there are options for escaping the resort for meals etc. What is available in "the town" in terms of shops and restaurants? Is it similar in size to Fishermen's Village in Bophut, Koh Samui? We thought that had the perfect mix of things. And is there a night market we can browse for souvenirs etc? Thanks for your help!

more
    • emilyb31913's Profile Photo

Any idea how to get from airport rail to The Chern hostel? +++

Bangkok Jul 5, 2014 at 10:04 PM

I have searched a few websites and they all say the closest mrt is 23 walking minutes away. There has to be something closer, right?

Here is a link to the hostel via tripadvisor: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review...

Any ideas? Thank you~~

more
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

Muay thai training

Bangkok Jun 27, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Im of to bangkok for 2 nights in september before moving on to burma.

I am a bit of a fitness freak and do kick boxing at home here,is there any muay thai clubs in bangkok where i can just turn up on my 2nd night there,and just do fitness exercises with them!

more
    • Kaizerjack's Profile Photo

Best night market?

Bangkok Jun 22, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Which night market is the best in bangkok near to my hotel bayoike suite. Best three?

more
    • Kaizerjack's Profile Photo

No more curfew in bangkok?

Bangkok Jun 16, 2014 at 12:23 PM

The curfew is over at baiyoke sky area?

more
    • Hotels in Pattaya

Pattaya 22 hours ago

We are considering going to Pattaya for the first time next year and having looked at the ranges of hotels available am totally confused, especially not knowing which area would be best for us. We would like to stay in an area easily accessible to shopping/restaurants/nightlife, however we don't want to stay where we can hear the nightlife all night, if that makes sense. Can someone please point us in the right direction to what area of Pattaya would be good. We are a couple in our mid-late 50's. Our price range per night is about AUS$50-AUS100 per night. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Alone in Bangkok for 2 nights and one day

Bangkok Jun 18, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Hi! I've got an unexpected stop over in Bangkok next week. I will be staying at an airport hotel but would like to check out the city during the day. What would be the best way for a women to travel to city alone. What are some safe tourist attractions to visit alone?

more
    • Child friendly hotel Bangkok

Bangkok Jun 14, 2014 at 1:33 PM

We are looking for accommodation for April next year, we are 2 adults and 2 kids aged 6 and 10 years. Can anyone recommend? It will be our first night so want somewhere comfy. Thanks

more
    • Private tour guide's plan

Bangkok Jul 2, 2014 at 3:31 PM

This is the plan guide gave us which I don't understand.

Wat Arun and Wat Suthat + Giant Swing are both on other side of river; then why not to do in one day? Why on 2 different days?

Why not to do Wat Saket when we do Grand Palace and Wat Pho; all on the same side of the river.

Itinerary / Program

December 24th :
      Meeting at hotel at noon.

12.30 Grand Palace
      14.00 Wat Pho
      15.00 Wat Arun
      16.00 Flower Market
      16.30 Chinatown
      17.30 Back to hotel

December 25th
      Meeting at hotel at 8.30am.

09.00 Wat Saket
      10.00 Wat Suthat + Giant Swing
      11.00 Old Bangkok area
      12.00 Lunch
      12.30 Canal Tour
      13.30 Baan Silapin (Artist House)
      16.00 Silk Community
      17.00 End

more
    • Update on the situation there

Bangkok Jun 26, 2014 at 8:07 AM

As the above title suggest...what's the situation like over there now? Will be there 3 week of July. Just worried if the situation might change.

more
    • Ocean75's Profile Photo

Silom Road safety in July, 2014

Bangkok Jul 3, 2014 at 3:39 AM

It is my Summer break here in the USA and I want to travel to Bangkok next week (July 6 thru July 15). Is it peaceful now in Bangkok overall and Silom Road area (where I will stay at the hotels)? Please advise. I really appreciate your thoughtful responses.

more
    • Heading to Thailand - 2014

Bangkok Yesterday

So..I'm heading to the land everyone would love to visit...Thailand :) I'll be there round about September, and I'll be there for a while...travelling South East Asia too.

Anyone know of anything I should see whilst around Bangkok that isn't typically touristy? I've heard there are a few really cool restaurants and brilliant markets, temples etc around, Any ideas?

Thanks,
      Summer

more
    • xampaio's Profile Photo

Bangkok ferry to Ayuttaya and taxis services in Ayuttaya

Bangkok Jul 6, 2014 at 1:05 PM

this August we will like to go from Bangkok to Ayuttaya by ferry and from Ayuttaya to Khorat (Nakhon Ratchasima) by taxi.
      Does anyone know:
      -Which ferry in Bangkok do this service
      -taxi services in Ayuttaya bound to korat.
      Thanks in advance
      Xampaio

more
    • allowed pearls

Bangkok Jun 18, 2014 at 2:56 AM

from Bangkok how much loose pearls (in quantity) or of how much value (INR) is allowed to take back in India after buying it from Bangkok

more
    • About Riverside

Bangkok Jul 7, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Hi there,
      I'll be travelling w/ my wife, sister and 2.5 yo son to Bangkok end of this July via Don Muang Airpot. Kindly advice me w/ these questions please:
      1. Is it a good idea to stay at the Riverside area?
      2. Any reccomendation for around US$30 - 40 room?
      3. Is it far from highlighted places and BTS station?
      4. How much will the transport cost from Don Muang to this area?
      At first I was thinking of staying in KSR, but from what I've read it isn't a family friendly place and could be very loud at night.
      Thanks in advance for your response

more
    • safety in Bangkok

Bangkok Jul 2, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is is safe to travel for young USA girls in July 2014, what about the martial law? any safety issues? tips, suggestons please?

more
    • 1st Time to Bangkok

Bangkok Jun 19, 2014 at 2:30 AM

I am going to Bangkok tomorrow with my wife. I will be staying there for 3 days and then will go to Pattaya for 2 days.
      I would like to know what are the must see places at Bangkok and Pattaya.

more
    • Travel safety

Bangkok Jul 2, 2014 at 10:48 PM

We have book our flight to Bangkok last year our scheduled dates are from july 15-18. Is it safe already for tourists to travel in bangkok nowadays?

more
    • shopping malls and night out

Bangkok Jun 16, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Hi there, I and my frens will be travelling to bangkok couple weeks from now n we are staying at Soi 2 area. This is our first visit. May I know:

1. Which is the preferable transport from Don Muang airport to hotel in Soi 2? And how much does it cost?

2. Which shopping mall does not have heavy crowd and offering good pricing?

3. Where is the safe gals night out that we can go such as club and night market?

4. Nice food and massage parlour that you recommend over the area of Soi 2?

Thank you so much on your opinion!

more
    • Hotels in Bangkok - help needed urgently!

Bangkok Jun 14, 2014 at 1:26 PM

I have a typical question for these sites that might annoy some, but I do need help. Would you in the know please tell me if the better location would be Sukhumvit - soi 5 hotel v a hotel in Pratunam? We are a family with children aged 2 and 9. I have started seeing some reviews of the soi 5? Please help, guidance much appreciated!!

more
    • Bangkok sighseeing

Bangkok Jun 28, 2014 at 12:45 PM

We will be staying in Centra Central Station Hotel Bangkok for 3 nights. these things are pretty close to this hotel:
      centarahotelsresorts.com/csb...
      Grand Palace and Wat Prakaew
      Wat Arun
      Wat Saket
      Siam Square
      Chinatown

We are talking to a guide and he is planning us to do following in 2 days and charging $250/day for 4 people ($500 for 2 days). Is it advisable to get a guide or just visit these places by taxi and a boat? Please advise.
      His email:
      So far I think on 24th it would be indeed Grand Palace + Wat Phra Kaew then Wat Pho, Wat Arun then Chinatown and Wat Traimit.

On 25th then it would be Wat Saket, Wat Suthat, visiting some old Bangkok area before heading to the river and go for the canal tour, stop at the "artist house" to see the puppet show and then back to Siam Square and Erawan Shrine to finish the day.

more
    • Bangkok Night life

Bangkok Jun 16, 2014 at 8:12 PM

I am going to Bangkok with my friends in two weeks time. I am so glad to hear that the curfew have been removed. So im looking for some advice of nightlife expenses in bangkok. How much will a liquor and beers will cost in clubs at Bangkok? n which clubs are really safe for tourist ?... Thank in advance.

more