Sassari

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Salsa in Alghero?

Alghero Apr 1, 2014 at 11:03 AM

I shall visit Alghero in May as a tourist. Are there any places where you can dance salsa?

Martin
      Denmark

more
    • Tour Company for the south east part of the country.

Bari Sardo Mar 18, 2014 at 2:19 PM

The only company I can find doing a tour to Bari , Lecce, Trulli Valley area of Italy is Go Ahead Tours. Does anyone have information on them? I have never heard of them and can't find much independent information on the internet about them. Thanks.

more
    • Walk to Tiscali

Sardegna Apr 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM

How old should children bee to manage the walk to the old village in Tinscali?

more
    • sardegna in may

Sardegna Apr 5, 2014 at 6:01 AM

hi
      I am planning to travel sardegna for 12 days alone
      The north of the island ( from alghero to olibia)
      I'd like to travel without cars because I haven't a driver's license
      how about think that ? that make a sense ??
      and I wanna go to stintino (plage de Pelosa)
      how can I get from alghero to stintino ?
      are there buses ?

thanks for your helps !!

more
    • TRANSPORT TO VALLEDORIA

by JULIAFR Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I AM TRAVELING TO VALLEDORIA FROM ALGHERO AIRPORT AT 1330 CAN YOU HELP RE TRAIN BUS TAXI WHAT IS THE BEST AND QUICKEST WAY

2 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    • Radio

by Kannyon Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 3:21 PM

What's the most popular radio station

1 Answer Jun 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    • Best way from Bosa To Sassari

by jakata2 Online Now Mar 29, 2010 at 11:49 AM

I have plans to go from Bosa to Sassari in the summer. My plan was to backtrack from Bosa to Alghero to the main bus stop and then catch a bus to Sassari. I see mention of trains from Alghero to Sassari. Also I think I have read there is a bus from Bosa directly to Sassari.

Could anyone recommend the most direct route from Bosa to Sassari using buses or train? Convenience (changes, waiting, travel from bus to train, etc) not cost is the most important consideration although beauty of the trip is a consideration.

Thank you for your attention to my inquiry.

Roger Gordon

• What is the best way from Sassari to Palau

by jakata2 Online Now Nov 20, 2009 at 1:02 PM

I will be in Sassari next summer and plan to go from Sassari to Palau. It looks like there are 2 options. Take a bus from Sassari to Tempio Pausiana. Then from Tempio Pausiana to Palau. I do not understand the schedules very well but it looks like there are limited times. The other option I see is to take a train from Sassari to Olbia and then take a bus to Palau. I have travelled by train much in Italy so I am comfortable with that option but think it might be quite a bit longer because there might be a long wait for a bus in Olbia.

Is there another way? Which is the fastest and most comfortable?

Thank you for your attention to my inquiry.

2 Answers Nov 22, 2009 at 7:40 AM
    • Best way to get to Valledoria or Sassari

by lynphilly Online Now Sep 10, 2009 at 2:57 AM

We fly into Alghero airport at 09:50 and need to make our way to Valledoria. I understand there is only 1 bus in the morning to Valledoria that leaves at 10:15 which doesn't give us much time to get through customs etc and we shall probably miss this bus. I have been told that there are buses from AHO to Sassari and we can then hop on another bus to Valledoria. Can anyone tell me what times the buses leave AHO for Sassari after 10am and then how often do they run from Sassari to Valledoria?

3 Answers Sep 10, 2009 at 10:56 AM
    • Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

14 agosto i Candelieri - Festival of Candles

by Paisleypaul Online Now May 3, 2006 at 4:28 PM

We are in Alghero from 13 August and fancy taling the train to Sassari for the above festival. Can anyone describe the locale of the best vantage points ?
      thanks