Saskatoon Travel Answers

change location
Traveldi's Profile Photo

Any Good Rent a Car Tips at Airport or Town?

by Traveldi Online Now Apr 17, 2007 at 5:11 PM

Hello Everyone,
Well I am going to visit the lovely Saskatoon in July and looking forward to it from what you all say in the tip pages etc.

You are all in the know, so tell me if you think Westjet will have a fantastic seat sale after I buy my flights from Toronto to Sask this week ( I am looking at Canada Jazz airline) - raise your hands if you think I should hold off for a while (get those crystal balls out) It is crazy to think I can get from Belfast in NI to Toronto cheaper - anyway...

The next thing is, do any of you have brilliant insight into Car Hire in Saskatoon - I need to get a car/
big car to fit 6 of us and luggage and head to Yorkton.

Any advice would be great.
Looking forward to tasting those berries.

Love Traveldi x

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Any Good Rent a Car Tips at Airport or Town?

by brandigrrrl1 Online Now Jun 25, 2011 at 10:34 AM

All the major N American car rental companies opperate in Saskatoon- Budget, etc. You can rent vans which should easily hold 6 poeple plus bagage.

Generally Westjet has a reputation for generally being cheaper than Jazz, but AirCanada/Jazz is ususally considered better for service and comfort.

Take time to visit Waneskewin while you are in town - a UNESCO world heritage site... many visitors there report feeling a sense of great peace.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines