Saskatoon Travel Answers

change location

Flights to Saskatoon

by Hellybob Online Now Mar 12, 2007 at 12:03 PM

Hi, as a family we are moving to Saskatoon this Summer from just outside Manchester, England. I am trying to find the best way to transport my 2 dogs from Calgary to Saskatoon. Air, train or road I don't care. Does anyone knonw of an Airline that will take them, West Air won't as they are over the size permitted. Canada Air won't for the same reason. Is there a train that runs between the two places? Is it feasible to drive? Please I need some HELP!!

Thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Jefie's Profile Photo

RE: Flights to Saskatoon

by Jefie Online Now Mar 12, 2007 at 12:37 PM

I think your best bet would be to rent a car and drive to Saskatoon. I think it takes about 7-8 hours, so it's quite feasible to drive. I can't think of another airline that would allow you to take your dogs on board, and although pets are allowed on trains, I couldn't find a connection between Calgary and Saskatoon. Hope this helps, good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Flights to Saskatoon

by travelerb Online Now Apr 6, 2007 at 2:37 PM

I agree - I would rent a car and drive. To warn you - the drive is not that exciting but it would be the easiest.

Interesting that you are moving from Manchester to Saskatoon - we want to move from Saskatchewan to the UK this fall!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines