Sasebo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fun things

by brigida713 Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 8:35 PM

whatsi there fun to do in sasebo, japan?

8 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 5:11 AM
    • Japanese called Chomp-own

by donmckenzie Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 8:43 AM

I was there in1971. in town ( they called it Paredise alley) they had a soup called CHOMPOWN chomp--own. cant find it anymore anywhere. the spelling is probably spelled wrong, but had noodles beansprouts octopus like a lettuce and bacon or pork with an egg blended in. has anybody heard of this an what are the ingredience?i was told then that it was a southern Japanese soup.

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM
    • bars of old sasebo

by franko65 Online Now Feb 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I was in sasebo in 1968-69, is there still a bar called three Ace's and was it on the corner of the block and a block or two from paradise alley. I would like to get a hold of someone that lives in sasebo that we could exchange e-mails.

• Sasebo

by tinkerbell9 Online Now Jan 16, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Hi!

I would like to go to Sasebo for 3 days and spend a night in Huis Ten Bosch.

I searched for the these hotels homepage in Huis Ten Bosch, but failed. Every time I click it, room reservation on various websites.

I need the e-mail contact address of these hotels. Anyone knows it?

1. Hotel Okura JR Huis Ten Bosch
      2. Hotel Nikko Huis Ten Bosch
      3. Hotel Europe Nagasaki

Thanks

2 Answers Jan 22, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    • NEED HELP!!!

by Dominique12 Online Now Dec 11, 2011 at 6:36 PM

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET FROM SASEBO TO YOKOSUKA JAPAN????

8 Answers Dec 12, 2011 at 4:57 PM
    • What international airport is closest to Sasebo ?

by ltfmsg Online Now Aug 3, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Would like to visit Sasebo but I'm curious as to what airport/airline is best to fly into from USA/Calif/San Diego ?
      Thank You

3 Answers Aug 10, 2010 at 8:36 PM
    • gemstones and tea sets

by pkmiller Online Now Apr 18, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I am looking for stores that sell these items. Any suggestions? I am in the Huis Ten Bosch area.

Aragoto go zais mas

• taxi in sasebo

by Rarf Online Now Mar 22, 2009 at 6:11 PM

How late do the taxis run at Haiki station in Sasebo. I'll be getting in around 10:30pm and need to get to Hario Base.

• Westerner Bar

by a5b0c6d2 Online Now Apr 21, 2007 at 7:09 PM

I was in Sasebo back in 1973-75.Is there still a bar called the Westener in sailor town?There was also a place called Three Ace's that had the best fried rice I ever ate. Thanks Mac

1 Answer Jun 18, 2007 at 4:56 AM
    • about the PULSE SHOCK CLUB

by R-JZN Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 8:07 AM

is the pulse shock club also a dance club too? cuz u sed there were DJs n stuff, so is it lyke a dance club too then? if so, wat kinda music do they play there, n r 18 yr. olds aloud to go there too? please get back at me on that because im trying to look for a dance night club thing around here along with a bar n all.....

• looking for a friend in the US navy, based in sasebo

by p1r4nha Online Now Feb 26, 2004 at 5:24 PM

if anyone knows people in the us navy there in sasebo, please post here and let me know

1 Answer Apr 16, 2004 at 10:07 PM
    • Future of Huis Ten Bosch?

by portopia Online Now Aug 23, 2003 at 7:48 PM

Can anybody tell me what is going to happen to my favorite theme park in Japan? Is there any chance that it will close down, or has a new buyer already been found? What other major changes are in store? I've been to the website, but the English page doesn't tell me anything new.

3 Answers Aug 2, 2006 at 1:03 PM