Sarnia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodations

Pelee Island Apr 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay on Pelee Island for a weekend in May. What type of accommodation would you suggest ... one of the inns/motels or a cottage (we aren't really B & B people). If you have any recommendations that would be ideal for a couple, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

Cin

more
    • Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

Toronto Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Jack5750's Profile Photo

YYZ - AHU - KUL

Toronto Mar 20, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Hi guys, how are all doing? Well I have a quick question as this is my first time flying in 14 yrs. I am going to Kuala Lumpur from Toronto. I am flying with Etihad Airways and it stops at Abu Dubai for 6 hrs.. Do I have to clear customs, and pick up my luggages when I land? What is the procedure in Dubai since the stop over is for 6 hrs? I appreciate all your help and as much answers would be helpful. Thank you all and have a nice day.

more
    • Layover in Canada

Toronto Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

more
    • Muslim Woman visiting Canada

Windsor Mar 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi! I'm a young Muslim woman from Dubai, UAE coming to Canada with my brother for approximately 15-20 days on vacation in June. I've never been to Canada before so I'm really excited but apprehensive at the same time because I wear the Islamic face-veil. (Although I've heard Canadians are nice people and are more open to other cultures) Windsor is one of our stops. Do you think I'll have a problem with wearing the veil in Windsor? I understand people might be curious and stare but I don't want to face any harassment. I plan to wear coloured ones to try and blend in a little.

Thanks! :)

more
    • jonadab's Profile Photo

Best cheap, relatively quick things to do/see in southwest Ontario before crossing the border

by jonadab Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Background: I'm planning a trip into Ontario, for myself and my sister. We'll be heading up via Mackinac and Sault Ste Marie, spending a couple of days on Manitoulin Island, catching the ferry and coming down the Bruce Peninsula, and doing some things in the Owen Sound and Toronto areas. We're thinking of returning (to central Ohio) via Detroit/Toledo (since we have already seen Niagara last year). I'm thinking to cross the border at Sarnia, but I could be persuaded to cross at Windsor if there were some advantage to that.

Question: If on the way home we want to get out of the car and kill an hour or three, what are the best inexpensive things to see or do in the area south and west of Kitchiner, either in Ontario (London/Sarnia/Windsor) or on the Michigan side (Port Huron/Detroit)? Is there a particularly nice park on the shore of one of the lakes? (Huron or St. Clair would be preferred -- being from Ohio we've seen Erie scads of times -- but if the park were sufficiently nice...) What other options are available in the area?

Additional Notes: Sarah likes nature stuff (waterfalls, scenic views, etc.) but is not generally fond of a huge amount of walking -- though we're not afraid of walking a few blocks. She doesn't usually get really excited about museums, but if there's a particularly good one that doesn't take all day, that could work. Neither of us is athletic, and if we wanted to do any fishing we'll have already done it by this point in the trip.

Ideas?

5 Answers Jul 7, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    • EdwardAllen's Profile Photo

Festivals & Events in Sarnia

by EdwardAllen Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM

hi
      We're relocating to Sarnia in the summer (2013) and as a keen photographer I'm interested in learning about any events that happen in Sarnia (or the surrounding region)

Thanks in advance

2 Answers Mar 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM