Saratov

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Local people...

Rostov-na-Donu Jan 15, 2015 at 2:29 PM

How is Rostov-na-Donu' s local people? Friendly? Helpful? etc?

more
    • Active tourist things to do

Saint Petersburg Jan 13, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Hello,

When i visit Russia in februari i wish to drive a snowmobile (not a tour) and go to a shooting range, I would also like to to do some other exciting stuff i have read about but cant find any website/company of.

Anyone have any good website for the more active/adventerous things to do? (yes we will visit all the tourist things like hermitage etc. and have already checked tripadvisor etc)

I will be with a female Russian friend.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • petia_a_z's Profile Photo

Rio Carnaval - buying tickets to the parade!

Russia Jan 4, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hi, pls recommend me a site for buying tickets to the parade in Río. I am a little bit confused from all these sites and their different prices and a little bit scary from fraud sites.

thanks

more
    • danicam's Profile Photo

Anyone up for meeting at any point on Russian Railway?

Russia Jan 23, 2015 at 6:04 AM

I'm taking the train from Vladivostok to St Petersburg, making stops along the way, of course. I plan to stay in Vladivostok 3-4 days, then train to Khabarovsk, stay 2 days, after along the BAM, Severobaikalsk, stay 3 days, and I'm not sure about the rest of the journey.None of my trip is set. The only thing for sure is that I will be in Vladivostok Feb 5. If anyone wants to join me at any point, be in touch. I am interested in nature, adventure off the beaten path..I want to go ice fishing and exploring.

more
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Cost of the high speed train St.Petersburg to Moscow..round trip?

Saint Petersburg Jan 2, 2015 at 6:24 PM

What is the cost of a round trip ticket with the new HIGH SPEED train(one that takes 3 1/2 hours?) to Moscow and back?? Economy seating.Many thanks!I ask as I was told the online sites in English..charge more than if you buy at train station in St.Petersburg.Many thxs!

more
    • ZAGS marriage office.

by Greg7398 Online Now Jun 6, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Could someone help me with the contact details of the ZAGS marriage office?

3 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 1:49 PM
    • TomasF's Profile Photo

travel

by TomasF Online Now May 14, 2013 at 4:50 AM

how long is gonna take me from Saratov to Moscow by bus

2 Answers May 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    • Travel to Saratov

by marcobrescia Online Now May 27, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Hallo.
      Next wednesday I'll arrive in Saratov for a 2 days touristic visit.
      My (probably stupid) two questions are:
      - at the airport can i easily find a taxi service (i'll arrive late in the evening and i don't speak Russian but only English and a little bit of Spanish)?
      - At the airport will i find an information desk?
      Thank you in advance.
      Marco

3 Answers Jun 16, 2010 at 10:20 AM
    • jyrisee's Profile Photo

apartment needed

by jyrisee Online Now Oct 31, 2006 at 7:19 AM

I`m (41y male, non smoking)coming to work in saratov from 07.11.2006 till may/june 2007.
      I need apartment for that time period.
      Please send offers or adresses where to ask...

• Andrew63's Profile Photo

Getting to and staying in Saratov for a week

by Andrew63 Online Now Dec 2, 2005 at 4:44 PM

I am ready to go to Saratov in the next several months. But, all of the flights that I have found end in Volograd. That is still over 300 miles away. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would also be interested in a reasonable hotel for my 5-7 day stay. ($50-$75 per night)

4 Answers Aug 10, 2006 at 2:06 PM
    • Travel to Saratov

by Altergott Online Now Feb 3, 2004 at 2:40 PM

Hoping to retrace route of ancestor that in 1766 went from Germany to Denmark as colonist than to Donhof and Schwed Russia via Cronstadt, St Petersberg and Saratov. Could anyone advise me as to cost and other tips concerning travel between Frankfurt and St Petersberg, St Petersberg and Saratov, and Saratov and Frankfurt. By air and rail. Thanks Harvey

8 Answers Oct 21, 2009 at 11:01 AM
    • Looking for apartment

by Diggyduck Online Now Sep 30, 2003 at 6:53 PM

From the 1th of November 2003 till the 9th of November 2003 I will stay in Saratov, Russia. I look for an apartment for that period. If someone has an apartment for me to rent or knows someone who has an apartment to rent for me, please write me back. As soon as possible, please.

4 Answers Oct 2, 2003 at 4:00 AM