Saratov Travel Answers

change location

Looking for apartment

by Diggyduck Online Now Sep 30, 2003 at 6:53 PM

From the 1th of November 2003 till the 9th of November 2003 I will stay in Saratov, Russia. I look for an apartment for that period. If someone has an apartment for me to rent or knows someone who has an apartment to rent for me, please write me back. As soon as possible, please.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • pwise124's Profile Photo

Re: Looking for apartment

by pwise124 Online Now Oct 1, 2003 at 2:04 PM

I'm just guessing you are going there to meet a woman, right? Have her see if there is a marriage agency in her city--they all arrange flats for visiting men. I had agencies rent flats for me from Odesa to Baku to Moscow to St Petersburg!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Pablos_new's Profile Photo

Re: :-)))))

by Pablos_new Online Now Oct 2, 2003 at 1:56 AM

"Ah! Samara-gorodok, Bespokoinaya Ya, Bespokoinaya Ya, Uspokoi ty menya..." Try to learn this very old folk Russian song of Samara's brides ;))) Hard to translate, but I will try: "Ah! Samara - little-town, I'm very fidgety I'm very inpatient Calm me down!" ;))))))

• Pablos_new's Profile Photo

Re: Re: :-)))))

by Pablos_new Online Now Oct 2, 2003 at 2:06 AM

P.S. 1)Samara is not far from Saratov and also on banks of Volga river. 2)This is a melody: balalayka.com/mobile/samara....

• Re: Re: :-)))))

by rogan Online Now Oct 2, 2003 at 4:00 AM

Contact Alexander Bogusevich and his colleague Loopy Lora mkc_pochta@mail.ru or bogusevich@km.ru Tel 458260 Have fun in Saratov - the roads are terrible, the airport is right near the city centre, the trams keep breaking down. The river is great BUT Samara is better !!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Saratov