Sarajevo Travel Answers

change location
N0cTuRNaL's Profile Photo

a trip from Sarajevo to Tirana

by N0cTuRNaL Online Now Nov 23, 2009 at 6:11 PM

I'm a Turkish citizen who live in Sarajevo and want to travel from Sarajevo and Tirana by bus on Thursday most probably.

According to my research, This route given in below is the best way to get to Tiran;

SARAJEVO-Dubrovnik-Kotor-Ulcinj-Skoder-TIRAN

* Please correct me if there are SHORTER WAY WITHOUT VISITING AN EXTRA CITY than this tariff given above. If this tariff has many difficulties, disabilities etc... then, what kind of route should I follow?

* How much would this trip cost to me in total and how long it takes?

* I read that during the days there are busses and minibusses several times servicing between Kotor-Ulcinj; Ulcinj-Skoder and also Skoder-Tiran. But the point is that we are not in the summer time anymore! We are in winter period and what are the possibilities of finding public transportation in between these cities in winter time as we are in now? In another saying, I really need strong assistance of bus or minibus 'approximate or absolute' timetable.

P.S: I'm a student so my budget is really limited.

Thanks in advance for all. I'm lookin forward for your opinions facilitations. Wish you to have nice trips all of your life...

Can...

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • plavajabuka's Profile Photo

Re: a trip from Sarajevo to Tirana

by plavajabuka Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 3:00 AM

www.groundedtravel.com › Routes › Europe‎
    Sarajevo- Podgorica - Ulcnij - Shkodra-Tirana

Travellers have reported this route to cost somewhere between €25 and €50. Unsurprisingly, tickets are not available to purchase online, as you will need to negotiate with operators directly.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines