change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• onehipdad's Profile Photo

Naples to Pompeii to Benevento

Pompeii Jan 15, 2015 at 7:05 PM

I'm arriving in Naples Sat. 8 Feb. from Bilbao, Spain around 1pm. I would like to visit Pompeii & Herculaneum on Sunday, but I have to be in Benevento that night for work on Monday. Should I train to Pompeii for Sat. night? It looks like I'd have to take a train back to Naples, then to Benevento, taking about three hours. How late do the trains run, and what time should I plan to leave Pompeii on Sunday?

more
    • Searching for a specifik hotel in Ischia!! Please help me!

Ischia Jan 7, 2015 at 12:30 PM

I'm searching for a hotel in the Ischia and I would really appreciate if you could help me find it.

It's a 4 star hotel/resort when it's full there can be around 400-500 guests at least.

The hotel is u-shaped and has bungalows in front of the main building, on the other side of a parking space,

I think it's quite a big complex, when guests are going to stay in one of the bungalows one of the staff will take you to your room in something similar to a golf car.

It has 5 floors

It has a spa with emotional showers and jacuzzi baths/thermal baths,

The hotel has two restaurants for the customers and two bars, one pool bar and one bar inside.

The hotel is open right now but it is closing this week for 3,5 weeks for maintenance.

Outisde of the hotel, very close, there is another restaurant that is not with the hotel but many hotel guests go there, it's like a disco bar restaurant/pizzera where people can both eat, drink and dance.

The hotel has bed and breakfast, half board and full board.

When guests arrive late in the evening and they have booked HB or FB, they get a cold dinner plate served for them.

The hotel has glass doors in the entrance and the floor is blue and beige tiles, the reception desk is white,

The reception area/lobby have a beautiful ceiling and arched roof between the rooms.

It's a family run hotel and the owners are old over 60 or 70 years old and they still work there.

It has 24 hours reception service.

more
    • blue grotto, Capri.

Sorrento Jan 2, 2015 at 6:02 AM

What time of day isbest to visit / enter the blue grotto ? I heard a span of a few hours - 11 am to 1 pm ? when sunrays penetrate deep and thats the real beauty .
      Also can one reserve the entry time ? to avoid ques and to catch the best timings ?
      --Thanks
      --Shirish Mahajan

more
    • Honeymoon

Amalfi Yesterday

Looking to find those things that many tourist don't do... or go.. would like to find those hidden gems that can only be known by the locals, or those that have ventured out and found these sites by accident... well, maybe not by accident, but "getting lost" can sometimes lend to amazing adventures... ideas ?

more
    • Bus or train from napoli to Monopoli

Naples Jan 14, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to travel from napoli to (Bari) final destination is Monopoli?
      Is it better to reserve in advance by internet or just buy tickerts on site. And what is the price?
      Friendly greetings

more
    • Garibaldi to Spaccanapoli

Naples Yesterday

How do I get from Garibaldi train station to Spaccanapoli? Can I walk? I have only a few hours in the afternoon before catching the train to return to Sorrento

more
    • ferrys timetable jan febr.

Sorrento Jan 6, 2015 at 4:06 PM

where can i see timetables and prizes for going from sorrento to Positano? I´m travelling in Jan. Febr

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Taxi ride fares and Hop on hop off tours

Naples Jan 20, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Hallo my friends. We will travel to Naples from Rome for a day trip by train, specifically for the Capodimonte museum and one or two churches. But I am shocked with most of the reviews I read about crime cases...I mean pickpockets etc. I would like to ask
      1. In order to get to Capodimonte Museum do you think a taxi ride would be better than a bus? But then, what about money? I'm afraid we might get ribbed off by the taxi driver...I don't know what the price should approxemately be.
      2. If we decide to get a hop on hop off tour, which company should we trust in order to have a good experience?
      Thanks alot.

more