Sapri

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Naples public transport

Naples Jun 16, 2015 at 3:22 AM

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to buy a 3 or 5 day pass for public transport in Naples and if so do these tickets allow travel to Herculaneum and Pompei ? Thank you

more
    • Salerno to Ginestra Degli Schiavoni, Benevento

Salerno Jun 13, 2015 at 11:03 PM

My husband and I are planning a cruise to Italy. One of the ports is Salerno. We have 12 hours. We were hoping to go to Ginestra Degli Schiavoni, Benevento. (Thru my geneology research, this is where all of his ancestors came from - thought it would be nice to see where he originated from) What would be the best way to travel there? How long would it take? Do you know anything about that area? Points of interest to see? Thanks!!

more
    • Public transport from Mergellina to Central station

Naples Jun 24, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Can anyone tell me where the bus route 140 terminates in Naples....it seems a convenient route from our hotel but we cannot see how near it runs to the central rail staion. Thanks

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Napoli to Positano via Sorrento or Salerno ? Bus or Ferry ?

Naples Jun 18, 2015 at 7:34 PM

Hello,

We would like to take a day trip to Positano from Napoli , i read that we can take a train to sorrento or to salerno then bus to Positano ?

So which is better for us , to go there via Sorrento or Salerno ?

And either of them is it better to take a bus or ferry ? which way is more scenery for us "bus or Ferry"?

Also can i ask if there is a timetable that we may know when can we get back to napoli at maximum ? i mean how long can we stay there at positano ? until 9 PM or 10 PM?

Thank you in Advannce :)

more
    • What to do in Salerno from cruise ship

Salerno Jun 6, 2015 at 12:51 PM

I will have a day in Salerno in October. How can I get to Agropoli or Paestum from the cruise ship port?

more
    • Burg300's Profile Photo

Naples Transportation

Naples Yesterday

Can anyone recommend a god cab service for 6 people to go to Pompey and then other sites meeting us at the cruise terminal about 4 hours

more
    • Circovesuviana railway.

Naples Jun 29, 2015 at 11:31 AM

I will be using the weekly travel pass biglietto settimanale in Naples. I believe that this ticket can be used on part of the circovesuviano trains, (inside the city limits) but I cannot see a map showing these limits. Can I use this ticket to go to Herculaneum, or to Pompei ? Thanks

more
    • baileypowell's Profile Photo

Traveling from Rome to Positano

Positano Jun 22, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Hello! I am working my way through booking a trip for my honeymoon and we've decided to take a side trip of two nights to Positano from Rome.

I understand to access Positano we could take a train from Rome to Naples, then on to Sorrento, then take a bus to Positano...

Is this the best way to access Positano from Rome, in your opinion? It does sound a little complicated, but we are on a budget. And should I book these train tickets in advance or just figure it out when we get to Rome?

more