Sapporo Travel Answers

change location
FlyingShanice's Profile Photo

Sapporo accomodation and transportation

by FlyingShanice Online Now Oct 21, 2004 at 8:57 AM

hi everyone, i'm planning to spend a holiday on Sapporo on the early november probably. also, i have made a reservation on the Sapporo International YH ( URL : http://www.youthhostel.or.jp/kokusai/ ). its price is really reasonable but i do have some questions : 1. does anyone live there before? if so, how did u feel ? 2. is there any single shower room ? i think i couldn't get use to shower in public shower room ^_^" 3. if i get to the hostel from the New Chitose Airport, i think i have to make an interchange from JR Sapporo to Sapporo subway. then i will make a change at Sapporo Station or at Odori Station? 4. what is the average outdoor temperature at both daytime and night time at Sapporo on the early to mid- november ? A thousand thanks for any help !! Regards, Shanice ^O^

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Sapporo accomodation and transportation

by richyp Online Now Oct 21, 2004 at 2:43 PM

hey there, I havent stayed at that youth hostel but my friend have and they say it was pretty nice. I dont know about the shower situation but if you wait until later at night there's usually nobody in the shower room so you could have a shower by yourself anyway, especially if its open all hours. And the temperature in november will be about 10c highs and 0c lows depending on the weather. have a great time there. Hokkaido is awesome and the people are really nice! Richy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines