Sapa Travel Answers

change location

Sapa tours

by axiantw Online Now Nov 25, 2009 at 1:14 AM

hi every one,
i had many usful advices from my friends on this forum. can you recommend me which tour operator i should contact with? and is it better if i book a package Hanoi - Halong - Sapa or book saperatedly?
I do look forward to hearing from your,
Axian

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • daawgon's Profile Photo

Re: Sapa tours

by daawgon Online Now Nov 25, 2009 at 11:46 AM

I swear by Adventure Indochina Travel - they tend to go the extra mile and provide really personalized service. Contact Mr. Diep or Ms. Minh at www.adventureindochina.com or by email at info@adventureindochina.com
    they also have Skype for talk/text - if you don't have the software, the download is free.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Sapa tours

by hanglt Online Now Nov 26, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Hi you,
    I agree with Haly. Try South Pacific because I had a tour with it once to Halong. I found it quite satisfied and I am going to book a Sapa tour with it too. I thinks you should book a package Hanoi-Halong-Sapa which is cheaper than seperated tour. And it's better to book online. Last time the tour guide told me that

• Re: Sapa tours

by D_Lily Online Now Nov 27, 2009 at 1:45 AM

Hi Axian,

It's better to book the package than book saperatedly. You will get better quote with package tour, I am sure.

Moreover, you should also concern Activetravel Vietnam (url: www.activetravelvietnam.com). They got the good comments from other forums such as Tripadvisor. You may have a look at this link: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g2...

Hope you can choose a right tour operator in Vietnam!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines