Sao Paulo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fishing for peacock bass

Manaus Jun 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM

I want to do a day trip fishing in the amazonas for peacock bass. I'm currently in Manaus but having a hard time finding a fishing tour. Anya phone numbers and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Sao Paulo Rental

by sjscarritt Online Now May 27, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Does anyone know of a one room or small apartment monthly rental in Sao Paulo starting in August?
      I will be there four months.

1 Answer May 28, 2014 at 4:45 AM
    • eversure's Profile Photo

Taxi or airport bus?

by eversure Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 6:20 AM

We are a family of 5 (parents with 3 teenagers). We need to get from GRU to Congonhas. Will it be more convenient to take airport taxi or airport bus? In most places we have gone to, the individual cost for the bus is sometimes just the same as for a taxi and the taxi seems to be quicker. Thanks.

3 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 7:43 PM
    • rentedcow's Profile Photo

Day trip from Sao Paulo?

by rentedcow Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Hello my friends I have three days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Departing Sunday night. I am looking for any ideas of where to go for a few days? Thanks!

5 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 3:18 PM
    • Restaurants

by perubuesa Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 4:36 AM

Can anybody recommend markets in Sao Paulo to get proper street food?
      I saw this blog post about that topic and it looks very appealling.
      thinkhotels.com/blog/2014/02...

Regards

8 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 10:51 AM
    • Transportation from Sao Paulo to Presidente Prudent.

by rockcreek Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 11:35 AM

We would like to travel from SAo Paulo to Presidente Prudent.Can anyone advise the best way to travel? The only airline GO-L Varig that I have found doesn't have flight times that work for us. Does anyone haave any suggestions? Is is advisable to rent a car, hire a car, is there a train or bus? Any suggestions would be apprciated.

7 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 9:30 PM
    • Flights from Sao Paulo to RECIFE

by Enriquelaija Online Now Jan 14, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Do you know where can I loook for flights fom GRU to Recife?

5 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 11:53 AM
    • Flights from Sao Paulo to Tarija, Bolivia

by skjoh Online Now Apr 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Hi,
      I'm looking for flights from Sao Paulo to Tarija, Bolivia.
      From what I've researched, I've come to the conclusion that there aren't any direct flights..
      Has anyone traveled this route before? Any information or advice on the best way to make this trip (which airlines to use etc.) would be much appreciated. Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 23, 2013 at 6:17 AM
    • Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

15 hour stop over in Sao Paulo. Is it worth it and is transport available at early AM hours?

by Tickled_Pink Online Now Jan 8, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Hi I'm flying through Sao Paulo and have an option of one of 15 two flights. the one is a short stop over which will not give us time to exit the airport.

The second option is a wait of 15 hours before our connecting flight. This might give us time to book into a hotel and see a little of the city. What worries me is the time of departure of our connecting flight.

1) Will the afternoon and evening be worth the visit into the city?
      2) If so do we catch a bus or train into the city and if so what connections?
      3) Which area should we book our hotel close to airport or night life in a safe area?
      4)Is there transport from the city to the airport so early in the morning. Our flight leaves at 6:20. what time to we need to arrive at the airport?

Flight 1: Arrive Sao Paulo at 15:30. Flight leaves at 06:20
      Flight 2: Arrive Sao Paulo at 23:30 Flight leaves at 06:20

Thank you

9 Answers Jan 8, 2013 at 6:37 PM
    • Escola de Portugues

by Captaintrip Online Now Sep 19, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Anybody can recommend me a good portuguese institute??? thankss in advance...

• Graffmann's Profile Photo

travel agency in SP / RIO

by Graffmann Online Now Jul 12, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I will arrive in SANTOS in December 2012 by cruise from Europe. I would like to spend two / three weeks in Brasil before returning by flight from RIO DE JANEIRO. In this context I would like to ask for advice: Can you recommend a local travel agency which can deliver the following services:
      German (or English or French) speaking website / agents. Offering tours within Brasil (e.g. to Pantanal, seaside resorts, Iguazu). Taking care of individual transfer from port to airport (e.g. limousine, helicopter). I am looking for security and convenience rather than for “great deals”!
      Thanks for your assistance! Heinz

• s083629's Profile Photo

Best transportation option from San Jose dos Campos to Pestana Sao Paulo Hotel

by s083629 Online Now May 12, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Pestana Hotel is on Rua Tutoia in Sao Paulo. We may possibly be departing San Jose from the Embrarer facility.

1 Answer May 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    • rentedcow's Profile Photo

Markets, Soccer, Golf

by rentedcow Online Now Apr 16, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Hello My Friends,

I am traveling to Brazil again, arriving to Sao Paulo on Sunday morning and need some suggestions on what to do. I am staying near the Ibirapuera Park.

I have three questions:

1. Are there any outdoor markets that you may recommend?

2. Are there any professional soccer games being played in Sao Paulo next week?

3. Any recommendations on where to golf?

Thanks in advance!
      Will

1 Answer Apr 19, 2012 at 6:21 AM
    • Working in Gru international airport

by Gracexx79 Online Now Sep 26, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Hi, im traveling late november to cover a current vacancy in my company.
      Ill be working at the airport, i would like to know an affordable way to transit jardin paulino to gru on a daily basis, cheap is important i've heard economy i growing fast and R$ is really strong and the city is very expensive. Can u advise which bus line i need to take or share some websites with me. Im also looking for laundry mats, i would need to do laundry at least ones a week, are they easy to find? I would like to take capoera classes or samba as well are they really expensive?
      I speak english, spanish and italian, would i need to learn some portugues or ill be ok speaking english and spanish.
      Thank you

5 Answers Sep 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM
    • siufahusky's Profile Photo

Transportation from Guarulhos International Airport to Araraquara

by siufahusky Online Now Aug 9, 2011 at 1:52 AM

Could you tell me how to go from Guarulhos Airport to Araraquara?

1 Answer Aug 9, 2011 at 7:49 AM
    • siufahusky's Profile Photo

Shopping in Sao Paulo

by siufahusky Online Now Aug 9, 2011 at 1:37 AM

Is there any precious and semi precious stones market in Sao Paulo?

• Glennaldo's Profile Photo

Sao Paolo - Accommodation?

by Glennaldo Online Now Jun 2, 2011 at 4:11 AM

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for accommodation for a couple of nights in Sao Paolo. The main consideration is location - hopefully somewhere safe but convenient, near a metro line. Looking online it seems like there's the dorm rooms in the hostel or the100+ hotels - would like something in between.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
      Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 6, 2011 at 1:36 AM
    • bonio's Profile Photo

9 hour layover

by bonio Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 2:36 PM

We have a 9 hour layover at Guarulhos Airport, afternoon, looks some distance into town, any suggestions for things to do near to the airport?
      thanks.

4 Answers Nov 9, 2010 at 4:47 PM
    • mile1910's Profile Photo

Paranagua and the Serra Verde train

by mile1910 Online Now Mar 8, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I would like to take this train from Paranagua to Morretes but without going to Curitiba from Sao Paulo.
      Is there a direct bus from SP to Paranagua.
      From there I would like to go on isla do mel but I will be travelling from 15 sept. Is this a good period to go there ? or should I leave this for another trip in another period ?
      Thanks for help.
      Mimi

5 Answers Jan 15, 2011 at 9:07 AM
    • 7 day visit

by Corbama Online Now Feb 7, 2010 at 7:35 AM

I will be going to SP for a vacation in April and that is my first time. Can someone give me some tips on safe areas to stay? Hotels cheaper than100, or appartments for shrt term rent?
      What is the weather like in April? What you suggest seing? How much is a taxi to the city?
      Thanks in advance.

7 Answers Jan 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

English pub in Sao Paulo?

by Drugness Online Now Aug 7, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Hello all
      Does anyone know if there is an English pub in Sao Paulo with the name 'Province' or 'Provincial'. Not sure which but i think it's the latter
      Thanks everyone
      DG

4 Answers Aug 7, 2009 at 4:58 PM
    • Sao Paulo 19th-25th July

by Dr.Jon Online Now Jul 7, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Can anyone fill me in on the weather from 19th July-25th July in Sao Paulo.How about a packing list?.At the end of the conference i will be going down to Rio from 26th-30th staying at Sheraton Rio at Avenida Niemeyer.Is this accesible to places of interest?
      Thank you

6 Answers Jan 15, 2011 at 8:48 AM
    • Hotels in ilha grande

by emk559 Online Now Aug 9, 2006 at 2:19 AM

can anyone recommend an area on ihla grande/part of the island to stay? and also a place to stay in? only there for 2 nights. also, a place in Angra dos Reis for the night b4, and also somewhere in Paraty...
      any info on bus companies and the bus times, that go here from SP would be very helpful also.
      cheers

1 Answer Jul 7, 2009 at 8:40 AM