Hello My Friends,
I am traveling to Brazil again, arriving to Sao Paulo on Sunday morning and need some suggestions on what to do. I am staying near the Ibirapuera Park.
I have three questions:
1. Are there any outdoor markets that you may recommend?
2. Are there any professional soccer games being played in Sao Paulo next week?
3. Any recommendations on where to golf?
Thanks in advance!
1) Every Sunday, there is the traditional outdoor market in Liberdade (from 9 AM to 5 PM), and on Avenida Paulista, there is the antique market under MASP and across it (in front of Parque Trianon), there's also a smaller outdoor market selling arts & crafts. Every Saturday, there is this one on Praça Benedito Calixto, from 9 AM to 7 PM.
2) I don't think so.
3) FPG Golf Center on Rua Dep. João Bravo Caldeira, 273 - Jardim Ceci, which is near Congonhas airport.
http://www.fpggolfcenter.com.br (in Portuguese)