São Paulo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• please help me get there

Brazil Nov 8, 2015 at 9:25 AM

Is anyone could help me how to get to Sao Miguel by bus from. Bras Sao Paulo please?

Thank you

• When to visit?

Pantanal Yesterday

Hi, we are thinking to visit Mato Groso (Pantanal)in First days of January but are concerned if its going to bit too hot and difficult too move around? If this is this case would it be better to visit Pantanal in April when the weather is going to be milder? thanks in advance

• roamer61's Profile Photo

The Atlantic Rain Forest

Brazil Nov 20, 2015 at 4:36 AM

I am inquiring about this for a possible future trip. Has anyone traveled to Brazil and visited the Atlantic Rain Forest?
      If yes, what's the best gateway and can you provide the names of some eco-tour operators?

• arrival on New Years eve at Copacabana

Rio de Janeiro Yesterday

Hi we are arriving on December 31 at 10 at night and are concerned that its going to be difficult to get a taxi from the airport to the center of Copacabana, how easy is it to get a taxi on New Year or maybe there are some better options for transport?thank you

• Manaus - stay in town or in a "jungle hotel"?

Manaus Nov 10, 2015 at 6:27 PM

This will be my first trip to Manaus. The question is should we stay in town and take day trips into the jungle, or stay in a "jungle hotel" and enjoy the wildlife, but have less "town" options?

Near São Paulo

• New Business Travel to South America

by jwilder6 Online Now Feb 23, 2008 at 7:59 AM

I recently accepted a new job that will require travel to S. America. My first trip will take to be Sao Paulo.
      Depending on whom I talk to, I am either very excited or very worried about traveling south.
      I would appreciate any feedback, guidance you may offer to help me have safe journeys down below.
      I will also always be traveling with locals so I won't have to drive myself, etc.
      Thank you.

1 Answer Feb 23, 2008 at 10:30 AM
    • yvr's Profile Photo

by yvr Online Now Oct 13, 2007 at 6:28 AM

Am looking for discounted travel agency's in Sao Paulo for airline tickets for students, or the general public.

2 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 7:09 AM
    • tour agency

by sanscott Online Now Mar 16, 2006 at 6:03 AM

two questions:

- best way to get from Airport to hotel and approximate cost?

- Name of a tour agency for city tour and possible two-day side trip from Sao Paulo.

1 Answer Mar 20, 2006 at 2:13 PM
    • Watching United State Football in Sao Paulo

by rob20815 Online Now Dec 15, 2003 at 3:33 PM

I'm arriving in Sao Paulo on Jan.1 and would like to watch American football. Where? Any recommendations for a hotel nearby? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 24, 2006 at 6:39 AM