Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• "What is Rio de Janeiro's best Brazilian dance show?"

Rio de Janeiro Feb 16, 2015 at 1:00 AM

"What is Rio de Janeiro's best Brazilian dance show?"

more
    • Goiania accident

Goiânia Feb 2, 2015 at 7:25 PM

On February 10, I I wanted to look around on the field of radioactive contamination accident in Goiania. The scene of the accident and the hospital of a place, grave of victims .... I am I want to try also spoke to the victim. I am looking for someone to guide the scene of the accident. Do you know the organizations and individuals that will guide? By the way, I can not Portuguese. I am looking forward to your reply.

more
    • Best travel guide app to Brazil?

Brazil 7 hours ago

Hi, There Which is the Best travel guide app to Brazil?

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks a lot

more
    • Corumba or Campo Grande

Pantanal Feb 19, 2015 at 2:56 AM

Where would you suggest I take a tour to the Pantanal, Brazil from: Corumba or Campo Grande. I can be at either place in a few days. And are there specific tour companies and hotels that you would highly recommend? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Travel guide

Cuiabá Feb 6, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Hello
      My friends and I wanted to explore the chapada dos guimarães national park, do we need a tour guide for it? If yes, is it necessary to book one in advance or can we easily get one there at the hostel?

more
    • schurlif's Profile Photo

technical question......

Estado da Bahia Feb 23, 2015 at 2:37 PM

I have an "Estado da Bahia" page and an "Ilheus" page....
      How do I "migrate" or incorporate the Ilheus page into the Estado da Bahia page without it being too complicated ?
      Would be nice if I could just drag and drop......

more
    • tapiocadecoco's Profile Photo

Tips for budget / cheap accommodation in Brazil during Carnival?

Brazil Feb 6, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Hello!

Me and a friend are currently in Sao Paulo, planning on staying in Santos for a couple of days, then Rio for carnival and then Salvador and Olinda, we'll be flying out from Recife on February 21st. We managed to book our hostel for Santos, but after that we have nothing booked. I've tried searching online but it seems like there are very few budget options available at this point. We prefer budget stuff like hostels and co-ops, but don't mind paying a little extra if need be. Nothing high-end though!

All tips appreciated! Thank you!

more
    • Medical assistance while travelling in Brazil?

Brazil Feb 12, 2015 at 9:46 PM

Medical assistance while travelling in Brazil?

more
    • roland-112's Profile Photo

From Sao Paulo to Asunción

Sao Paulo Jan 29, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Hi all,

In July I will travel to Asunción. At the moment I stil have a ticket to Sao Paulo. The connecton times of TAM or GOL are not very short to my time of landing. So I am thinking about to stay one night in Sao Paulo and take a flight the next day. Another posibility could be to travel by bus, but I could not find any exact information about bus-companies, timetables etc..

Can everyone give me some sugestions, also for small hotels etc.
      Thanks
      Roland

more
    • Learning Music Salvador da Bahia

Salvador da Bahia Feb 23, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Hello,

I am a young Franco/Italian musician, percussionist. And I am searching some way of learning/playing local music. Do you have any advices? Are there some music school, maybe workshops?

Thanks a lot

Tommaso

more
    • Best beach areas to visit in Brazil?

Brazil Feb 20, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Hi Guys

we will be going to Brazil in April 2015
      there are quite some places to see when it comes to beach areas (exluding Rio)
      I see fortaleza, belem, natal etc. Which ones do you recommend the most?
      We like beautiful beaches with a great ambiance but nothing crazy touristic for example
      any tips are welcome
      thanks
      Niyagi

more