São Martinho do Porto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taking up sport

by Benarcher Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Hi I am 25 year old male who is spending the Summer in Sao Martinho do Porto. I really enjoy sport particularly Ruby, Football - really any team sport and badminton. Can you suggest any clubs that I can join to meet people whilst I am there.
      Many thanks
      Ben

more
    • Taking up sport

by Benarcher Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Hi I am 25 year old male who is spending the Summer in Sao Martinho do Porto. I really enjoy sport particularly Ruby, Football - really any team sport and badminton. Can you suggest any clubs that I can join to meet people whilst I am there.
      Many thanks
      Ben

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM
    • How do you get to SMP from Porto by train/taxi/bus? How long does it take? Is it easy to do?

by jonallen10 Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 2:55 AM

Hi,

We are staying in Porto for a few days then looking for a nice beach area to stay for 9 days after.

With my wife and 3 year old.

Happy to get the train or similar if doesn't take all day. 

Is it is easy to do from Porto? Or if very hard where else could anyone suggest?

Thanks for your help,

Jon

7 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 4:18 AM
    • Getting to Obidos

by valerieeyckmans Online Now Nov 13, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Is it possible to get from São Martinho do Porto to Obidos on public transport in December
      Thank you

1 Answer Nov 14, 2013 at 1:30 AM
    • Bicycle between São Martinho do Porto and Nazare?

by sea-lon-sf Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Is bicycling between São Martinho do Porto and Nazare possible? Is there much traffic? Hills? Thanks.

2 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • Golf

by Dean1058 Online Now Jan 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I'm looking for somewhere to retire that isn't as busy as the obvious tourist areas does Sao martinho have any golf?

2 Answers Jan 28, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    • Sea fog in July?

by HollysGrandma Online Now Sep 25, 2011 at 2:36 AM

We visited SMP for the first time in the last 2 weeks in August 2010 - grandparents, parents, and grandchildren. We all fell in love with SMP and are planning a return visit in 2012. But I have to say that our first week in 2010 was marred a little bit by the morning sea fog; it burned off by noon but it did mean that the water in the pool was a bit cool!

So, my question is, does the sea fog occur every year? Is it only in August? Would we be better to come end/July or the beginning of August (we're tied to school holidays). Any advice gratefully received!

1 Answer Sep 25, 2011 at 6:28 AM
    • Swine flu/vaccine

by shoeman43 Online Now Aug 26, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Hi, my husband and I are coming to Sao Martinho on 7th October for 6 months initially. The swine flu vaccination will be available in the U.K some time in October. As a diabetic I would be one of the first to receive the vaccination. Can anyone tell me as a matter of urgency a) the current situation with regard to swine flu incidence b) when the vaccination is likely to be available in Portugal and c) whether vulnerable groups will be offered the vaccination first as in the UK.
      Also, can someone find out how long it would take to get the temp residenc permit if we apply straight away, as we may need this to get the vaccination?

Your help will be very much appreciated!

Beverley

2 Answers Aug 27, 2009 at 1:11 AM
    • Bike Hire / Horse Riding / SCUBA - Serra Dos Mangues (Sao Mrtinho do Porto)

by falkirktoonarmy Online Now Jun 4, 2008 at 12:21 PM

hi there

am on vacation from 23rd June in Serra Dos mangues and was looking for contact detaikls (e-mail or website) to be able to book

1. SCUBA
      2. Bike Hire
      3. Horse Riding

Any advice much appreciated

OOh - and any tips on good restaurants / Bars near serra dos mangues will also be appreciated

Regards - Phil

1 Answer Jun 4, 2008 at 2:18 PM
    • Weather in winter

by varleydesigns Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 4:55 AM

Just wondering does anyone know what the general weather is like in this area in the winter.Is there much sun,much rain?

1 Answer Aug 22, 2006 at 6:58 AM