change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mardai24's Profile Photo

Cabanas de Tavira

Ilha de Tavira Mar 23, 2015 at 7:01 AM

We're heading to Cabanas de Tavira for a week end of May and like to walk. I know that we can walk from there to Tavira. I'm wondering if there are any other coastal walks from Cabanas as we won't have a car. I know that at the end of ria Formosa just as it turns up onto ria Fortaleza there's what looks like a dirt track coastal walk through trees. Any one know if its a circular route back to Cabanas or of any other good walks locally?

more
    • 2 GIRLS IN LAGOS WHO WANT TO SURF AND MEET PEOPLE

Lagos Mar 11, 2015 at 3:21 AM

Hello there !
      Me and a friend will be in Lagos for 10 days in may ( from the 2 to the 12 of may )
      we speak french and english ( and even some russian lol )
      and we want to meet some people who are pretty good at surf because we are not !
      my friend is a complet beginner and I learn to surf many years ago ( when I was 23 years old and I am now 29..) but I think I have to start again from the beginning ( I have surf in a Malibu board so no short board )
      I think we will rent some materials directly in Lagos but only if we find some nice people who agree lead us a little bit in exchange of some great drinks at night or even invit you in restaurant few times :)
      We do not have enough money to take some surf lessons and I have to admit I really hate to be in a group to learn surfing its not friendly to be with school I prefer to be with real people who dont looking for business but just to have fun looking/laughing at us falling and failing in our boards ahhahah ^^

We will stay in the hotel Quinta dos cariacos from 2th may to 12th may.

let us know if there is someone here who could be okay to do that with us :)

cheers :)

more
    • Fados & evening entertainment

Olhão Mar 6, 2015 at 2:41 AM

I will be visiting Olhao for a week in early June this year and am interested to know of any restaurants, cafes or bars which have fado evenings or other music entertainment.

more
    • Trixjones8's Profile Photo

Property to buy Lagos

Lagos Mar 10, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Is it safe for women to walk alone in evening or drive from Lagos to another city at night? Would you recomend to buy Villa in Lagos or where would you say is a good investment in Portugal to stay?

more