Sanya Travel Answers

change location

How could I go to downtown/Dai Dong Hai Bay area from Kempinski Hotel by public transport?

by yeungrita113 Online Now Aug 30, 2007 at 7:11 PM

I'm thinking of staying in the newly built Kempinski Hotel this Christmas. But since the hotel doesn't provide any shuttle bus service, does any one know if there's any public bus running to and from the Kempinski Hotel area to downtown of Sanya and to Dai Dong Hai Bay also (cos I want to go to the 'Spring Garden' seafood market for meals)? May I know the bus no. and is it running frequently? Is the bus stop near the Hotel? And is the same bus no. going back to Kempinski Hotel area also? Where should I take it when I am in downtown?

Besides, any good massage centre (traditional chinese massage and not spa)in downtown also? What's the name and how do they charge? Many thanks!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: How could I go to downtown/Dai Dong Hai Bay area from Kempinski Hotel by public transport?

by blackcoffe Online Now Aug 30, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Hi!yeungrita113
    You can take the "NEW LINE"bus from Kempinski to downtown or Da Dong Hai.The last bus is at 18:00.So if you go back to the hotel late ,you need to take a taxi.You can take it at KFC in the downtown,about 5--7 yuan.
    Hope it can help you!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines