Sanur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel Buddy

Bali Jul 8, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi, I am going to Ubud this week and have a driver organised 13th for full day day tour if anyone is interested in sharing a fun filled off beaten track day in Bali :-)

more
    • villa Banyu? Bali

Bali Yesterday

Does any one know this villa?

more
    • rluhan@dodo.com.au

Kuta Jul 16, 2014 at 2:26 AM

could you please tell me of a good tailor who can make dresses in bali . thankyou

more
    • Party Places in Bali

Bali Jul 4, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Reaching Bali on Sat 30th August at 6 in the evening with 2 friends. Staying in Legian for 3 nights

Can anyone help me with best party places over that weekend (saturday & sunday).
      Anything which is must visit for a weekend in that area ??

Thanks
      MMC

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

bali in january

Ubud Jun 25, 2014 at 5:27 AM

m wife and i are heading to bali for a week (4 days ubud/3 jimbaran). see that it is rainy season and quite hot. does it tend to rain all day or hit and miss showers. also plan to stay with a family instead of hotel in ubud. no AC just fans. would love to have this more authentic visit but can't go 3 days without sleep before our 3 weeks in vietnam and cambodia.

more
    • Other travellers to hang with

Bali Jun 23, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Hi I'm solo female traveller going bali week starting 12th July, got a driver organised 13 or 15th for full day tour haven't planned itinerary yet! Anyone interested in sharing costs and coming along or going be in Bali to hang out for a cold beer :)

more
    • Indonesia Elections

Bali Jul 17, 2014 at 6:17 AM

If there any risk to travelers in Bali following announcement of the 2014 presidential elections after July 22?

more
    • jezzabel's Profile Photo

Munduk to Menjangan Island

Bali Jul 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Hi all,

Do you think a day trip from Munduk to Menjangan is doable in one day? I read snorkeling there is best in the early morning (9 am?), and that the boat trip from Labuhan Lalang takes some 40 min to add to the driving time from Munduk. But I honestly have no idea how long it'd take to get to Labuhan Lalang from Munduk. Our accommodation is already booked in Munduk and we cannot change it for, say, Permuteran or Lovina.

Second, can you recommend any organised snorkeling trip in particular (that includes the boat to Menjangan ofc)? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of snorkeling unattended as I hear currents in Bali can be quite strong.

Thank you very much!

more
    • going to bali 29 July

Bali Jul 3, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Hi there

I will travel to bali in 29 July for one week or more
      Which area is the best . I like crowded life
      Also, suggestions for tour in bali... I'm coming alone

more
    • Balinese Healers

Bali Jul 2, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Read about Healers in alot of tourist information. Any comments or recommendations?
      Thankyou

more
    • identify picture

Bali Jul 3, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Can anyone tell me where in Bali is this picture?  I know it's one of its historic sites within driving distance to Ubud (and I know it's not Goa Gajah), but I can't quite pinpoint it.  I seem to recall there were 11 statues (I can't recall the exact number, but somewhere around 11) as an ode to the King's sons (or something like that).

Thanks in advance! 

more
    • MichaelaT's Profile Photo

Looking for companion

Bali Jun 25, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Hi, am heading to Bali in November and looking for some company on my travels which should take at least 2-3 weeks.
      Will be glad you your reply :)

Michaela

more
    • Is it worth ordering a Visa in advance?

Bali Jun 23, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hello, we're travelling from the UK in September, I understand you can get a visa on arrival in Bali. How long does this process take? Would it be better to get a visa in advance? Do these cost more/less? does anyone recommend any particular company?

more
    • Safety and hotel advise for travel in Sanur

by Valerie25 Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 3:04 PM

I am planning on going there March 2nd for approximately 20 days- how safe is it for a 72 year young widowed female to travel there? Is there any special precautions or particular hotel you would advise. Should I be looking at a different area that would be safer?

13 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 5:49 AM
    • Help with the name of a linen dress/clothign shop in Sanur

by jstatton Online Now Jan 14, 2014 at 8:18 PM

On the main street in Sanur on the beach side there is a shop that sells linen clothing for women and men. Really nice quality and great styles, more upmarket than usual. If you come out of Anjanta Villas and turn left it is along about 300 metres, can anyone tell me the name please?

3 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 9:29 PM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Travel guide

by poepat Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Hi all and a happy new year....
      Will be in Sanur beginning of Feb 2014 for a few days.
      Can anyone recommend a good independent guide.......?
      Many thanks
      Poepat

4 Answers Jan 11, 2014 at 8:11 PM
    • lesley.walton@westnet.com.au

by lesley.walton Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 2:28 AM

best place for a middle aged couple to have xmas lunch or dinner in sanur please

2 Answers Nov 28, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    • peter216's Profile Photo

Mercure nusa dua

by peter216 Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Has anybody stayed at the mercure nusa dua hotel in bali ?.
      Good ? Bad ?..

Any tips ?

1 Answer Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • peter216's Profile Photo

Bali hotels

by peter216 Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Anyone ever stayed at the mercure nusa dua ?...
      Plus we plan to stay a weekend in kuta and have looked at the grand mega resort hotel.. again a good choice or not ?

6 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • Address of a shop

by feeneya Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 10:48 AM

What number on Jalan Danau Tamblingan is Rezza Shop - Johnny Walker?
      Help, we promised to send a photo and can't find Johnny's business card!
      Know its near to Flapjacks and the little indoor market
      Thanks ever so

• Has anyone stayed at the Bumi Ayu Bungalows

by Wilsonpickles Online Now Aug 4, 2013 at 7:02 PM

If yes to the above how was the accommodation and staff please.
      Jan

1 Answer Aug 4, 2013 at 10:59 PM
    • HannaK4's Profile Photo

Weather in January in Bali

by HannaK4 Online Now Jul 30, 2013 at 12:06 PM

We are planning a trip in January and would like to know about the weather in Bali this time of year? Does it rain a lot? Every day?

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

4 days in Sanur

by poepat Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Hi we will be in Sanur in February 2014 for four days. What are the must things to do and see.... We are a middle aged couple and enjoy travelling of the beaten track. What sights must we see and where should we visit.
      Many thanks
      Patpoe

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • Birthday in Sanur

by Andrea62 Online Now Jul 12, 2013 at 3:03 PM

We will be in Sanur for my friends 55th birthday. Any suggestions for a special night out?

7 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 4:29 PM
    • Things to do in Sanur ??

by RobnJulia Online Now Apr 3, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Hi
      We are a couple in our 50's from Adelaide , South Australia, traveling to Bali at the end of April and staying in Sanur. Anyone have any suggestions of thing to do , particulary at night ? We have our days pretty much planned out but are stuck for ideas for some fun night life in the area. We would also be very interested in meeting other travelers of similar age to share car hire etc.
      Cheers
      Rob and Julia

8 Answers Apr 6, 2011 at 8:22 PM
    • sanur cemara

by schooners Online Now Sep 27, 2010 at 7:42 AM

hasa there been a problem in sanur with rabid dogs and what precautions should we take Cheers

3 Answers Sep 28, 2010 at 4:21 AM
    • Hotels in Sanur

by VinayDoc Online Now Sep 9, 2010 at 4:11 AM

Hi. Can someone suggest good mid-range accomodation in Sanur? My wife and I will be spending our fifth anniversary there mid-November. I have a budget of about 80-100 USD per night. Saw good reviews on tripadvisor for this place called Villa Puri Ayu. Any opinions? And is it a good idea to pre-book? Could use some VT help with this. Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 5, 2010 at 9:02 PM
    • Bali Waterfalls

by odulatir Online Now Jul 21, 2010 at 1:20 AM

During my coming holiday in Bali I would like to see/visit some waterfalls on the island. However being disabled (wheelchairuser) does somebody knows a waterfall area which can be easily reached -no stairs or obstacles.
      Close by parking?

1 Answer Jul 29, 2010 at 5:05 PM
    • Mobility Scooter

by odulatir Online Now Jul 15, 2010 at 5:54 AM

We will again spent our holiday in Sanur (Bali) however being disabled (wheelchairuser) I bring along my foldable wheelchair which consequently my wife has to push.
      To make things easier I am looking for the possibility to rent an electric mobility scooter. All suggestions are welcome.

2 Answers Feb 27, 2011 at 12:21 AM
    • Sanur restaurants

by odulatir Online Now Jun 4, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Later this year me and y wife will spent our holiday in the Bali Hayatt (Sanur).
      Last year we stayed in the Nusa Dua area and found several restaurants providing pick-up service from the hotel when comingb to the restaurant.
      Is this also in the Sanur area; if so I am looking for names/website/phone numbers providing that service.
      Furhtermore being disabled (wheelchair-user) I would like to know if there are restaurants in the Bali Hyatt hotel surrounding which can be reached by wheelchair.

2 Answers Jun 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM
    • Scuba Diving

by comps01 Online Now Jan 2, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Hi gang,

Looking at going to Sanur sometime in Feb or Mar 2010 and I'm keen to learn to scuba dive. Can anyone recommend somewhere to go IE a dive shop or somewhere that runs courses such as do any of the hotels run courses. We're looking at going for a couple of weeks and want to relax somewhere away from the hustle and bustle, any recommendations for a hotel or cottages? Are there any PADI or similar organisations close by to sanur?
      Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers & Beers Dave

5 Answers Jan 6, 2010 at 5:07 PM
    • cheuleng's Profile Photo

Boat from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan

by cheuleng Online Now Mar 3, 2009 at 3:16 AM

May i know beside Perama Tour have boat from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan at morning.

Is there any local boat is depart from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan at everning?
      And how much is cost?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2009 at 1:03 AM
    • kraftyT's Profile Photo

Sativa Cottages Sanur Beach Bali

by kraftyT Online Now Feb 19, 2008 at 5:24 AM

Hello, just wondering if anyone has stayed at Sativa Cottages and whether anyone can tell me if they have rooms suitable for 2 adults 2 kids (ie family cottages)? I also quite like the sound of Peneeda View,can anyone tell me how they compare against each other?
      Thanks,...Tracey

• sanur beach

by ellibob Online Now Jan 5, 2008 at 1:15 AM

hi
      can anyone tell me we are staying at the hyatt is it possible to swim in the sea and is there any snorkling.
      regards ellibobs

3 Answers Jan 7, 2008 at 4:13 PM
    • Kids, teenages and husbands - Sanur Hotel suggestions?

by shopoholic Online Now Sep 13, 2007 at 3:51 AM

We are a group of 2 families, 10 in total, in age range of 7y.o - 43y.o
      We like the look of the Bali Hyatt, but are concerned it will be too$$.
      Someone suggested the Puri Santrian? It looks good, but we don't want it to
      be too small that we annoy other guests. The husbands refuse to stay in
      Kuta - but want to be on the beach with a good bar, the teenagers don't want it to be too quiet - and want activities, the littles, just want to play at the beach and in the pool all day..... The wives just want NICE/CLEAN accommodation that satisfies all the requests. Help! if not the Hyatt can anyone suggest maybe a number 2 suggestion and a number 3 suggestion?

4 Answers Sep 15, 2007 at 10:02 PM
    • Puri Santrian or Parigata

by tonihancock Online Now Aug 11, 2007 at 3:52 AM

We are trying to decide which hotel to go to for our anniversary in December.There are lots of great reviews on Puri Santrian, but none posted apart from 1 on the Parigata resort and Spa. Can you give me ideas between the two hotels or tell me more in depth info about the Parigata as I have read loads of reviews on the other one.Thanks

2 Answers Aug 13, 2007 at 6:29 AM
    • tony19690's Profile Photo

Swimming pools at the Griya Santrian Sanur beach

by tony19690 Online Now Jun 17, 2007 at 11:18 AM

Hi,
      As anyone stayed at the Griya Santrian hotel is so what size is the main pool is it small or a decent size,shaded or full sun etc.

3 Answers Sep 16, 2007 at 5:39 AM
    • dragontml's Profile Photo

accomodation @ yr end

by dragontml Online Now Aug 24, 2006 at 3:29 AM

hi,
      am looking for accomodation and having a wee bit difficult time in making a selection.
      would appreaciate if anyone could recommend a hotel @ sanur.

tq.

tml

4 Answers Sep 16, 2007 at 5:43 AM
    • Denpasar to Sanur (Bali Hyatt)

by ultra_mao Online Now Jun 11, 2006 at 7:16 AM

Hi,

How far is Denpasar Airport to Sanur? What options do we have in terms of land transportation from the airport to the hotel (Bali Hyatt)? And roughly how much does it costs?

Regards,
      Jenny

4 Answers Jun 16, 2006 at 10:31 PM
    • Denpasar to Sanur (Bali Hyatt)

by ultra_mao Online Now Jun 11, 2006 at 1:03 AM

Hi,

How far is Denpasar Airport to Sanur? What options do we have in terms of land transportation from the airport to the hotel (Bali Hyatt)? And roughly how much does it costs?

Regards,
      Jenny

2 Answers Jun 11, 2006 at 3:13 AM
    • MENTARI HOTEL

by gandg Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 10:31 PM

Hi
      Has anyone stayed, would be thankful for any info on Sanur
      Thanks

1 Answer Oct 25, 2005 at 8:47 AM
    • leeandkate's Profile Photo

? sanur 4 holiday

by leeandkate Online Now Jan 3, 2005 at 11:31 AM

can anyone provide us with a quick overview of what sanur is like in october and what there is to do there? we are considering bali as a honeymoon destination. cheers lee and kate

2 Answers Mar 9, 2006 at 1:55 AM
    • enorth1234's Profile Photo

snorklilng

by enorth1234 Online Now Sep 25, 2003 at 10:21 PM

IS THERE ANY GOOD SNORKLING IN THE SANUR AREA??? I'VE BEEN TO NORTHERN BALI BUT DON'T WANT TO DRIVE 4 HOURS THIS TIME.

4 Answers Jul 9, 2006 at 8:16 PM