Sanur Travel Answers

change location

Sanur restaurants

by odulatir Online Now Jun 4, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Later this year me and y wife will spent our holiday in the Bali Hayatt (Sanur).
Last year we stayed in the Nusa Dua area and found several restaurants providing pick-up service from the hotel when comingb to the restaurant.
Is this also in the Sanur area; if so I am looking for names/website/phone numbers providing that service.
Furhtermore being disabled (wheelchair-user) I would like to know if there are restaurants in the Bali Hyatt hotel surrounding which can be reached by wheelchair.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • IdreamIam's Profile Photo

Re: Sanur restaurants

by IdreamIam Online Now Jun 26, 2010 at 2:11 AM

There are lot's of restaurants quite near the Hyatt, the Hyatt have one themselves across the road I have been to it and the setting is lovely and quite easy with a wheelchair. If you go out the gates of the Hyatt and turn left it is a short walk to the entrance of The Santrian Hotel and across the road is a Restaurnat called Donalds, it has been there quite a long time and the last time I was there it was just as good as always and prices very good. The Santrian has a restaurant there as well but a lot more expensive.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • IdreamIam's Profile Photo

Re: Sanur restaurants

by IdreamIam Online Now Jun 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM

I forgot to say that I am sure Donald's will pick you up etc but don't have the phone number, I am sure if you ask at Reception they will be able to help you as Donald's have been there a long time.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines