Sanur Travel Answers

change location
tony19690's Profile Photo

Swimming pools at the Griya Santrian Sanur beach

by tony19690 Online Now Jun 17, 2007 at 11:18 AM

Hi,
As anyone stayed at the Griya Santrian hotel is so what size is the main pool is it small or a decent size,shaded or full sun etc.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Chrissy50's Profile Photo

Re: Swimming pools at the Griya Santrian Sanur beach

by Chrissy50 Online Now Jun 18, 2007 at 3:52 AM

Hi, I have stayed at the Griya Santrian quite a few times over the years, it has changed a lot, it has 2 pools, one is the old pool in the middle that has been done up and is lovely and not much shade and a nice spa that is in the shade. The new pool again has no shade, however there is some at the swim up bar. That information is to the best of my ability, the last time I stayed there was about 3 years age. Now I stay at Tamukami in Sanur, a lot smaller but lovely.
    The Griya Santrian is in a good position and have always enjoyed my stay there.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • fiona.p's Profile Photo

Re: Swimming pools at the Griya Santrian Sanur beach

by fiona.p Online Now Jun 21, 2007 at 6:22 PM

Yes stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago nice hotel in a really good area BUT be wery of the rooms you book we booked 2 garden view rooms which where suppose to have a queen bed nice bathroom etc we checked the web site and travel books on details ,when we checked in Im sure we got the worst 2 rooms in the place very run down single beds OLD dirty bathroom after complaining many times and quite willing to pay for a upgrade we contacted our travel agent and checked out , the other rooms in the hotel all looked really nice and a couple of other people who we spoke to also had the same problem as we did ,so be very wery of the rooms you book otherwise this is a nice hotel

• Re: Swimming pools at the Griya Santrian Sanur beach

by Spiritsanur Online Now Sep 16, 2007 at 5:39 AM

I stayed here in Jan. and the pool at the front is adequate but you wouldn't call it large. The swim up bar is great and is in shade though. The other pool around by the renovated rooms is gorgeous with a bit spa on the top. The hotel is good and like the other poster, make sure you ask for a renovated room as they are very nice. the garden rooms are just average, but probably priced as such also. The hotel is close to everything and the 6km esplanade is right at the front on the beach for long cycle rides or walks. The Segara Village Hotel has just renovated a lot of its rooms also and has nice pools.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines