Sanur Travel Answers

change location
enorth1234's Profile Photo

snorklilng

by enorth1234 Online Now Sep 25, 2003 at 10:21 PM

IS THERE ANY GOOD SNORKLING IN THE SANUR AREA??? I'VE BEEN TO NORTHERN BALI BUT DON'T WANT TO DRIVE 4 HOURS THIS TIME.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: snorklilng

by calvin_theo Online Now Oct 16, 2003 at 2:00 PM

In Sanur? A good snorkelling site? Hmm...I don't think so...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Babacool's Profile Photo

RE: snorkeling in Sanur...

by Babacool Online Now May 5, 2005 at 7:26 AM

No snorkeling in Sanur area sadly... take a daily trip to Tulamben or you can stay in Tulamben but no night life. All the best...

• baligogirl's Profile Photo

RE: snorklilng

by baligogirl Online Now Mar 9, 2006 at 2:04 AM

There is this place in Sanur that will take you to snorkeling and scuba diving around the other islands. Definitely worth looking into, if I were you. I can't remember the name of the place, but it's there on the main road back to Denspasar. I had a great time. You're on the water for like an hour or two before the first "dive" spot, then travel some more...back in the water again for another hour dive. The first spot we went to was choppy but once you were in the water... NICE! Second spot was even better. We paid245 for two people, full scuba gear, a rental underwater digital camera, and got a nice little lunch. The staff was wonderful. Dive of a boat though... but definitely was worth the price paid. Think we got a great deal. Ask the hotels in town for it. I was there last year in April. I'm leaving again for Candidasa in April... :) Loved Sanur

• enorth1234's Profile Photo

RE: RE: snorklilng

by enorth1234 Online Now Jul 9, 2006 at 8:16 PM

Thanks for the reply - I'm more into snorkling than diving, but will look for the company - sometimes they will let snorklers come also.

Can't wait to go back to Bali,

Terima Kashi

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines