change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• NativeAm's Profile Photo

Detention Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil

São Paulo Dec 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM

A friend was deported to Brazil from Africa very recently. Although he was using his Brazilian passport, he has not been in Brazil for many years...he is a USA green card holder but his green card has expired. I do not know the Portuguese language but I was told the Federal police station where he is being held is on Rua Guainases? Does anyone know where I can get information on him?

more
    • justinrmccarthy's Profile Photo

Apartment in Santos

by justinrmccarthy Online Now Jan 15, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom apartment near the beach in Santos from May to September, dates flexible.

• Plaja Grande

by gkiwi Online Now Dec 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Hi

Santos/Sao Paulo Brazil

Happy NY. I'm looking for images from a granit rock just of the beach "Plaja Grande" at Santos with skull and cross bones on it. I nearly drowned there in 1981 and would like to add an image from this rock to my photo album.

Would be nice if someone could help!smiley

Thanks.

gkiwi

1 Answer Jan 2, 2014 at 6:16 PM
    • Transfer from airport to port

by gemmaon Online Now Dec 12, 2013 at 1:56 AM

2 passengers needing to get from Aeroporto Internacional de Guarulhos to Santos (San Paulo) port. How much would this cost ?and how long will it take? We arrive at 8.30am on Saturday 21st December and need to be at the prot for between 1.30 - 15.30.

Thank you gemma

5 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    • apartment in santos

by klloydy Online Now Feb 14, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Hi. I am arriving in Santos, Brazil on the 1st April 2012 and satying until 15th April 2012.
      Does anyone know of a one or two bedroom apartment that would be available during that period.
      I am after a spot near Gonzaga, Jose menino or Bala de sao Vincente or anywhere along that side of the island if possible.
      I am English and will be looking for a relaxing two weeks. I am also looking to stay permanatly so will be a good base to locate long term apartments.
      Thank you for your help and any responses that are posted. Kevin

• Guarulhos Intl to Novotel

by bella76 Online Now Feb 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Hi

Please can you tell me if it is possible to get the bus or metro from Guarulhos Airport to Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua?

Thank you

Clare

3 Answers Feb 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM
    • Santos to Sao Paulo Airport

by bella76 Online Now Jan 10, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Good morning

I hope you can help.

We have booked a 7 day cruise which arrives back in Santos at 8am on the 19th February. We need to be at Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport for our 1pm flight. Is this possible to do? And if so what is the best way do it?

Thanks in advance
      Clare

2 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 7:31 AM
    • Santos or San Paolo

by johnny80 Online Now Dec 1, 2011 at 6:31 PM

I am arriving to Santos Port, Brazil at 8:00am the 29th of December and I only have until 6:00pm that same day to either enjoy Santos City and the beaches or to take a tour to San Paolo. Do I have time to go and see the city and be back on time before the cruise leaves? We are 31 people in our group, ages vary from 9 to 65 years old. What do you think?

1 Answer Dec 8, 2011 at 9:30 PM
    • taxis

by jimcrews Online Now Oct 27, 2009 at 4:01 AM

i will ber arriving after midnight on the translitoral bus from guarulhos airport to the petrol station on canal 2....can you give me the name od a taxi company that i can ring at that time

1 Answer Oct 27, 2009 at 6:36 AM
    • LAOWAI's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Santos?

by LAOWAI Online Now Oct 6, 2008 at 3:08 AM

Hi there,

Looking for food options in Santos. Are there any cheap eats that could accommodate 20-30 people?
      Pizza places, Brazilian places, etc.

How about Subway Sandwiches or another Deli there? For To-Go lunches?

And last, What is a typical Brazilian lunch if I want to try?

Thanks!

Sam

1 Answer Oct 6, 2008 at 4:41 AM
    • Santos to Sao Paulo

by h-a-p-p-y Online Now Jun 18, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Hi, i need to get from Santos to Sao Paulo on Sunday 27th July and i was wondering if there is a bus service available. I am meeting my wife at GRU airport but need to go to our rented accomodation in Itam Bibi first. Any advice would be greatly appreciated including the name of the bus station nearest to Santos Port.

Thanks in advance :)

2 Answers Jun 29, 2008 at 5:33 PM
    • Hotels in Santos

by BJR1 Online Now May 17, 2007 at 8:17 AM

We will be boarding Celebrity Journey in Santos in March, 2008 for a 12 day cruise. We will be flying into Sao Paulo (GRU), and probably hiring a taxi to take us to Santos. We will stay one night in a hotel in Santos prior to boarding the ship. Which hotel would you advise us to use?
      Thanks

4 Answers May 21, 2007 at 1:14 PM
    • direct bus from Guarulhos airport

by martlee Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 1:44 PM

Is there a direct bus from Guarulhos airport to Santos, without having to stop at a bus terminal in Sao Paulo. Any info would be appreciated
      Obrigado

2 Answers Feb 14, 2006 at 9:28 AM
    • Apartments for rent in Santos

by shakira Online Now Jul 21, 2005 at 7:54 AM

I'm trying to find a modern 2-3 bedroom apartment for rent in santos.
      Does anybody know of an apartment search site engine that provides pictures of actual apartments for rent.

Thank You,

Shakira

• apartments for rent in Santos

by shakira Online Now Jul 20, 2005 at 1:44 PM

I'm trying to find a modern 2-3 bedroom apartment for rent in santos.
      Does anybody know of an apartment search site engine that provides pictures of actual apartments for rent.

Thank You,

Shakira

• fool_moon's Profile Photo

euro in South America

by fool_moon Online Now Jan 2, 2004 at 7:04 AM

is it really still necessary to have US-dollars in South America (Brazil,Argentina,Paraguay,Uruguay) or is the euro already generally accepted? two years ago (January 2002) I could pay in Caracas with euro but had still problems changing in the countryside, understandable as the bills were not yet known very well. Of course I want to avoid unnecessary exchange costs and I am greatful for advice as I will travel on January 24 for a month in the above mentionned countries. Richard from Austria

4 Answers Jan 2, 2004 at 12:00 PM