Santo Domingo Travel Answers

change location

Travel between Miami, Santo Domingo, and ARUBA, less flying the better, possible?

by django87 Online Now Jun 27, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Hi guys. I have only a few days to figure this out, and I'm really wondering how to pull this off as cheap as possible.

Here's the situation. I have a house in Miami I can stay in. I live in NJ. I want to fly to Miami and stay in that house for a few days .. relax a bit. That would be around the 6th of July. On the 9th I need to get to Santo Domingo where I have family. Then on the 16th of July I need to get to Aruba.

I'm wondering if there are any decently priced boats going from Miami to DR, and then DR to Aruba. I figured it may be difficult to get those, so I was also thinking if I found a cruise that went from Miami to DR (stayed in DR a few days) and then to Aruba, I would do that (shortening my DR trip but thats ok).

Then I would most likely fly from Aruba to NJ.

It's a mess right now, I need help! Thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • marielexoteria's Profile Photo

Re: Travel between Miami, Santo Domingo, and ARUBA, less flying the better, possible?

by marielexoteria Online Now Jun 27, 2010 at 1:29 PM

AFAIK there's only cruises between Miami and Aruba so the cruise is an excellent idea, even better if the price is right.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Santo Domingo