Santiago del Teide

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Electric fun scooters for hire in Fuerteventura

Isla de Fuerteventura May 11, 2015 at 8:17 AM

Hi i have been looking at pictures on tripadvisor and noticed alot of the pictures there are people riding scooters along the prom, like a childs 2 wheel scooter with a seat but for adults not a mobility scooter if that makes sense, does anyone know where you can hire them, the restrictions and cost please. I have been looking on google but only getting mopeds and mobility scooters coming back so would appreciate your assistance :)

more
    • AidanM62's Profile Photo

Area around Hotel Isabel

Isla de Tenerife May 7, 2015 at 11:31 PM

Hi Guys
      My wife and I are booked into Hotel Isabel Avda. Moscu 2, 38670 Adeje, Tenerife, Spain
      for a week next February. The hotel looks fine, but we were wondering about the surrounding area.
      Are there any shops,bars etc.etc. near the hotel or are they all nearer the port ?
      We don't want to be in the middle of the "Veronicas" type madness but we don't want to be out in the middle of nowhere having to taxi everywhere.
      Any help would be most appreciated
      AidanM62

more
    • diment69's Profile Photo

Diving in Canary for the first time. The best dive sites to see.

Canary Islands May 7, 2015 at 2:20 AM

Hi everyone!

I plan my diving trips' schedule till the end of the year and one of the destionations I would like to go is Canary Islands in mid-September. I have never been to Canary Islands before, so could anyone, who had already travelled to the Islands give few recommendations:

1) The island, which has most of must see dive sites not too far away.
      2) The dive center, which has the best price/quality ratio on the island.
      3) Dive sites for 5 days of diving that impressed you the most!
      Acomodation's quality is not very important for me, so I can even stay in a hostel or camp.

P.S. Oh, any recommendadion as for non-diving activities for my wife will be appreciated :)

more
    • canary islands

Canary Islands May 21, 2015 at 12:57 PM

do they have any special jewelry there

more
    • Medication

Maspalomas Apr 27, 2015 at 5:36 PM

what is the strongest pain relief you can buy over the counter for severe back pain?

more