change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Santiago de los Caballeros

• where to say

by mason08 Online Now Oct 28, 2013 at 3:13 PM

We have a group of 7 coming in Nov to watch baseball. Looking for a good hotel (cheapish) that is close to nightlife

1 Answer Nov 15, 2013 at 2:28 AM
    • safty

by dadohe Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM

is it safe to walk around the city alone at night?

• International airport hotels or other accomodations near the airport !

by FELOCITY Online Now Mar 14, 2011 at 9:45 AM

I am in Cabarete but have a departure flight at the Santiago de Caballeros airport in the arly morning. I am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Santiago where I can arrive the night before and catch the early morning flight the next day. Can anyone reccommend a hotel or suggest the best method to handle this situation ? Your help is appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you,

Felocity

1 Answer Jul 31, 2011 at 5:20 PM
    • seeking inexpensive lodging in Santiago near PCUMM

by localcoloridyll Online Now Jan 3, 2011 at 7:21 PM

I will be visiting my daughter, a student at Pontificia Catolica Universidad de Madre y Maestra, at the end of April. I am looking for inexpensive lodging near there. I cannot seem to find anything but huge, expensive resort like hotels in Santiago. Can anyone help me with information about more reasonable lodging? It only needs to be clean and simple.

1 Answer Jul 31, 2011 at 5:40 PM
    • wardy51's Profile Photo

What to do

by wardy51 Online Now May 20, 2006 at 5:23 AM

I am planning a 3 night trip to northern Spain in October flying in
      to SANTIAGO DE LOS CABALLEROS or Santander . Is there enough to do in this area or can anyone suggest the number of nights to stay or where else to go for a night. Can anyone recommend any scenic walks (not the full pilgrim sketch) of about 2 hours or so with the possibility of some wild life.

Thanks

Geoff

• Nancybelle's Profile Photo

Studying Spanish in Santiago de los Caballeros

by Nancybelle Online Now Mar 29, 2004 at 8:40 AM

This will be my last query on this topic--I promise!! Does ANYONE know if the PUCMM offers classes in Spanish to foreigners on a short-term basis? I am having difficulty locating a place where I can arrange for classes in Spanish for a few weeks next fall. On their website I can't access anything about this topic. What about "Program CIEE--PUCMM?" Berlitz Institute, I've heard, offers Spanish as well as French, but I can't find any address for them. I am so desperate now I would be thrilled to pay a tutor for help. Does anyone know of a university grad student/dept., etc. that offers this service? Thanks so much!

1 Answer Feb 7, 2008 at 10:40 AM