Be the First to Answer

• yavili's Profile Photo

Santiago de Compostela to La Coruna

by yavili Online Now Mar 11, 2015 at 2:15 AM

Would you recommend bus or train?

4 Answers Mar 11, 2015 at 12:45 PM
    • Soccer shirts

by Fgwyn Online Now Nov 9, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Is there anywhere in Santiago de Compostela that sells soccer shirts linked to Spanish team? My nephew would really like one
      Thank you!

3 Answers Nov 10, 2014 at 2:01 AM
    • dnwitte's Profile Photo

Purchasing rail tickets

by dnwitte Online Now Nov 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Is it possible to purchase rail tickets all the way from Santiago de Compostela through to Amsterdam (via TGV and Thalys) at the Santiago rail station?

13 Answers Nov 10, 2014 at 1:56 AM
    • cemocem's Profile Photo

From Santiago de Compostela to Porto?

by cemocem Online Now Sep 2, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Which way is the best? Train or bus?

4 Answers Nov 9, 2014 at 6:24 AM
    • Bus from Santiago de Compostela to Porto

by AlbenaGrigorova Online Now Aug 19, 2014 at 8:49 AM

How and when can I find a bus from Santiago de Compostela toporto? Thank you very much in advance.

3 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 9:28 AM
    • airport transfer from lavacolla airort to santiago cathedral?

by GWAS Online Now Aug 14, 2014 at 4:38 PM

cheapest and best tansfer option?

3 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 9:22 AM
    • Desde Madrid

by vickyjf44 Online Now Jun 30, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Quiseramos saber cual tren debieramos cojer para llegar desde Madrid a Santiago. Tambien cual hotel de 4* o 5* nos recomiendan. Seran 2 noches suficientes ? y por ultimo , que otro lugar nos recomendarian visitar no muy lejos de Santiago.
      Muchas gracias por todas sus recomendaciones

6 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 11:03 AM
    • Short Term Rental - Room or shared Apartment

by JoselynMarie Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Where is the best place to look for a place to stay for 2 months while completing a course in Biron? I'm having trouble finding a place that doesn't cost more than 500 Euro a month!

5 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 12:44 AM
    • Good place to start on a walk

by cathy9510usa Online Now Jun 4, 2014 at 12:53 PM

We are two retired women, and because of constraints with time and agility, we can't do a major walk along the Pilgrim Ways. We're thinking of flying to Compostela and then taking public transportation to one of the last stops along the way and then walking the rest of the way to the cathedral. We would not be able to do any strenuous climbs.

Can anyone suggest a good place to start our walk, which can be reached by public transportation?

Thanks very much.

Cathy

21 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • transport from Sanitage de Comporstela to Muxia

by kilbers Online Now May 29, 2014 at 6:10 AM

can you get a private hire to take 6 persons from santiago to muxia

2 Answers May 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM
    • shunra's Profile Photo

A scenic route from Santiago eastward

by shunra Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Hello everybody,
      In September we'll make a road trip from Toulouse to Santiago de Compostela, driving roughly along the Camino Aragonés / Camino Francés (Pamplona – Logroño – Burgos – Leon etc).
      Now the question is, how shall we return to Toulouse. We'll probably be fed up with architectural masterpieces. We'll rather be looking for the most beautiful natural scenery.
      Could anybody suggest a route to take?
      Thanks a lot in advance!

9 Answers Oct 12, 2014 at 6:31 AM
    • Transportation

by Teenarina Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 9:46 AM

How is the least expensive way to get to Saria from Santiago de compostela airport. Who can I contact to make arrangements.

4 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 11:18 AM
    • bus from Santiago to Oporto

by pkostecke Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 10:20 AM

I need to travel from Santiago de Compostela to Oporto,Portugal. Which bus do I take and where is it located in the city?

1 Answer Apr 3, 2014 at 11:15 AM
    • Day trip to Finisterra

by divin1 Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Are there bus tour day trips from Santiago to Finisterra? Any recommendations for a good, reasonably priced tour company?

7 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 6:34 AM
    • Dmroman125's Profile Photo

computer surge proctector

by Dmroman125 Online Now Jan 15, 2014 at 10:48 AM

where can I buy a power surge protector for my computer in Santiago De Compostela

5 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 9:08 PM
    • Easy Routes to Santiago

by Angharad07 Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 2:14 AM

What is the most level route to Santiago?

4 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • merpreb1's Profile Photo

what women wear

by merpreb1 Online Now Sep 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I will be in Santiago de Compostela in September, 2014. I would like to know what women wear during the day, what is acceptable, and for dinner. Thank you Merry Preble

28 Answers Nov 14, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    • how do we get from santiago de Compostela to the start of our walk at O"cebriero

by gazzahill Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 5:47 PM

how do we get from santiago de compostella to start our walk at O"cebriero

3 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • sergioalbuka's Profile Photo

Como é fazer o caminho a pé?

by sergioalbuka Online Now May 26, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Olá, estou me preparando psicologicamente há mais de 3 anos para tomar coragem e fazer o caminho de Compostela. Quem já fez o caminho como verdadeiro peregrino e gostou? Quais os desafios, quanto se gasta, claro que, tem que ter feito a pé, e, finalizando, quanto tempo levou?
      Valeu

4 Answers May 26, 2013 at 11:30 PM
    • Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

Transportation from Santiago to Betanzos

by Oleg_D. Online Now Apr 18, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Dear Travelers,

I’m going to spend three days in Santiago de Compostela. Within these three days time I’m going to visit Betanzos and spend there from six up to eight hours to visit local churches and museum.
      As far as I know I can get Betanzos from SDC either by bus or by train via Corunna. So, I’m very interested you read your opinion what option is better. Should I travel by train via Corunna or by direct bus of Monbus Company?
      Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Oleg

3 Answers Apr 18, 2013 at 3:56 AM
    • kuzena's Profile Photo

Cicle day trip: Santiago-Coruna-Muxia-Santiago

by kuzena Online Now Apr 12, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Being in Santiago i'd like to visit mentioned places by scheduled buses. May be anybody knows if it possible to make this trip during the day (Sunday)/ How long does it take to get from Coruna to Muxia? And what time i need to sightseeing in these places? Muchas gracias and thanks a lot.

3 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

Restoration of Portico of Glory

by Oleg_D. Online Now Apr 12, 2013 at 4:36 AM

Dear Travelers,

Does anybody know about the progress of restoration of the Portico of Glory in the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela? When I visited the Cathedral last time in May/June 2012 Portico was covered by the scaffolds because of restoration and it was impossible to see the statues of Jesus, Apostles and Prophets. Has that restoration been finished by now?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Oleg

5 Answers Apr 13, 2013 at 1:56 AM
    • freespiritwendy's Profile Photo

things to take

by freespiritwendy Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 3:08 AM

hi, what is a MUSt to take with me? Where do hikers normally stay? can I get food and toilet facilities along the way?
      Ta!

28 Answers Apr 8, 2013 at 5:20 AM
    • artonice's Profile Photo

From Santiago de Compostela to Lisbon

by artonice Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Is it suitable/legal for foreigners to rent a car from Santiago , ride to Lisbon and return in a week?How much do you think it will cost?(hiring the car and apprx. gas) Thanks in advance. Eylem

12 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • Transport from Santiago de Compostello to Santander

by AndyD17 Online Now Feb 11, 2013 at 3:38 AM

We are cycling the Camino Way in April this year and need to get back to Santander Airport from the finish in Santiago de Compostello on 6th April. Other than hiring a car, is there any buses or trains that we can get for the journey back ?

2 Answers Feb 11, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    • adagio99x's Profile Photo

Taxi or private car transfer from Airport to Sarria

by adagio99x Online Now Sep 19, 2012 at 9:44 AM

We are four adults arriving at Santiago D.C. Airport around 9 a.m. We are proposing to get to Sarria and are prepared to pay for a taxi or private car transfer. Would the "normal" taxis at the airport take us this far? If not, then are there any reputable companies that we can pre-book with? Failing that, a simple question, how do we get to Sarria from the airport? I will be grateful for any help in this matter. A.

5 Answers Sep 22, 2012 at 4:24 PM
    • giovdett's Profile Photo

Camino de Santiago in Galicia in September

by giovdett Online Now Jul 9, 2012 at 2:16 AM

I plan to make the last part of the Camino in Galicia in the second half of September. Can anyone tell me what is the weather like in this season? I am mainly concerned about the rain.
      Thanks for the advice.

4 Answers Jul 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM
    • globetrott's Profile Photo

strange question: are there any car-museums close to Santiago ??

by globetrott Online Now May 15, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Hi,

I have booked 2 flight back home and it seems now that I will not catch the 1st on , but be a few days before the 2nd one already in Santiago !
      So I will take 1 day for the city, BUT what else can I do there in the surrounding as an easy daytrip ??
      A carmuseum would be perfect for me, or maybe you have a better idea ?
      Finisterre - I dont think I will do that, I was walking enough already to get to Santiago...

7 Answers May 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM
    • From Porto to Sarria

by Airam74 Online Now May 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone please give me some advice about how to best travel from Porto, Portugal to Sarria, Spain? And then returning from Santiago to Porto?
      Any help would be much appreciated:)
      Greetings from Canada,
      Maria

1 Answer May 12, 2012 at 11:46 PM
    • buses around Santiago De C.

by jbalachowski Online Now May 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM

My wife and I are planning to walk east from Santiago to Melide--or as far east as we can get in a week. Is there bus service from Melide back to Santiago?

5 Answers May 8, 2012 at 5:08 AM