Travel Answers
Santee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hilton Head and. Savannah area travel information.

Hilton Head Island 1 hours ago

How can I get free brochures to plan our trip in November? I don't want to miss any great sites in Hilton Head area plus, Savannah area.

more
    • Back Roads Leading to Columbia, S.C.

South Carolina 21 hours ago

My parents are taking a leisurely 3 day trip to Cleveland, Ohio mid August & want to take a back route to Columbia.S.C. where they'll stay the first night. They've done the coastal route several times & I was thinking of route 321. Does anybody know if there's any scenic towns along the way? Or is it a terribly boring? Any suggestions for a more scenic route? My Parents are both artists, love history & have volunteered @ Okefenokee so have varied interests. However, I don't want their first leg of the trip to take more than 5/6 driving time tops.

more
    • Moving to SC

South Carolina Jun 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I am looking to move to SC from MN. It is quite scary seeing as I haven't the slightest clue about where would be the best place for me. I love outdoor activities, running, hiking, camping, and most of all boating. I want to move to a town big enough to be able to meet lots of people and I need to go to college as well, but i dont know about the city life. I also have horses and enjoy riding very much and would like to be able to continue to do so. I was originally thinking costal, such as charleston, but I worry that i wouldnt be able to do boating and hiking and horseback riding there? Being on the water is very important to me. Please help if you are familiar with SC!

more