Santa Rosa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• South African or British store

by Dalec61 Online Now Aug 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM

I am looking for a South African or British store in Santa Rosa area.

• COOT curch of one tree

by d.kutches Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 8:53 AM

Any old photos of the church at old locations or moves?

• emilesc's Profile Photo

Cheap hotels in Santa Rosa?

by emilesc Online Now Feb 17, 2009 at 12:01 AM

I'm thinking of going to a concert in Santa Rosa this summer, and it might be most convenient to just stay there (as opposed to SF), especially because I'll also go to the Schulz Museum while I'm there. Are there any cheap hotels in the area? I'm happy to consider hostels.

Thanks!
      Emile

5 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    • skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo

Lavender in Sonoma Valley (also wineries and what to do near Santa Rosa)

by skywalkerbeth Online Now Dec 2, 2008 at 1:54 PM

Next year I will have a lavender overload if I go through with this plan. I have the opp to take a quick (3 night) jaunt to Sonoma (near Santa Clara) for some lavender photo opps. This will be a primer for the lavender I hope to see in France in mid-July (plus I can check out some wineries while I am there too).

Any tips on the local area? I'll basically have 2 days as the third morning will be the drive back to SFO.

Would I be better off staying in San Francisco the night before I fly home or is it same-same? It's a Sunday morning flight so I don't expect traffic jams (naive?)

Thanks!

7 Answers Dec 15, 2008 at 5:06 PM
    • Photogaphy studio located in Rosenberg's in 1961

by rozilla8388 Online Now Sep 5, 2007 at 4:00 PM

I recently had a house fire and lost a photo of me and my brother. My mother gave it to me before she died and it was still in the frame she bought at Rosenberg's the day we picked up the photo. I wonder if anyone knows who the photographer was in 1961? I would love to have a reprint made. I'm not even sure if a photographer would keep negatives that long. Thank you for any help you might be able to give me. I still live in Sonoma and have great memories of shopping there.

2 Answers Sep 6, 2007 at 9:46 AM
    • looking to re-locate to California from Louisiana

by andrea28 Online Now Dec 7, 2004 at 9:24 AM

My husband and I are planning to re-locate ourselves and our business to California. We have family in Rio Nido and they suggested Santa Rosa as a place to live. We are eager to know any info about Santa Rosa and cost of living and general info about the area. I am 28 and my husband is 33. We are a young couple with west coast dreams. we have never made a huge move like the one we are planning and would appreciate any advice. We are studying Cali. everyday and are planning a trip there (Rio Nido) in Jan. to see if we really want to move. We appreciate all replys Thanks, Andrea

10 Answers Feb 11, 2008 at 11:16 AM
    • blaird's Profile Photo

Driving from LA to Santa Rosa

by blaird Online Now Nov 25, 2003 at 8:50 PM

I will be driving from LA to Santa Rosa tomorrow and I am expecting and ugly drive. Does anyone have any tips for navigating through or around San Fran on my way there. Any back ways or insider tips?

5 Answers Nov 25, 2003 at 10:21 PM