Santa Praxedes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus schedule

Samal Island Nov 24, 2015 at 6:16 AM

May i know of the time of bus 1st trip to kaputian?

• Ferry Boat and Car:Toledo City to San Carlos City

San Carlos Nov 19, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Good day! What's the morning schedule for the Ferry leaving Toledo City to San Carlos City. What documents do I need and how much are the fees? I'm travelling by private sedan car tomorrow. Thanks guys.

• Kita kita Church at San Jose, Nueva Ecija

Province of Nueva Ecija Nov 9, 2015 at 9:35 PM

Do you happen to know the Kita kita Church and do you know someone there because I need to ask something regarding that place and more.

• live premiership football

Puerto Princesa Nov 21, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Where can I watch live premiership football in puerto princesa?

• Ginatilan Cebu

Cebu City Nov 11, 2015 at 11:18 PM

Is someone in here had been somewhere to Inambakan Falls or Aguinid Falls? Planning to go either of the two. And I need some personal experience to state it in here.

• Cheap Shopping Spree in Tacloban City

Tacloban City Nov 9, 2015 at 3:30 AM

What can you recommend boutiques or shops when it comes in choosing dress, skirts, shirts, shorts in short for girl stuff and the prize is affordable?

Also for kids. Thanks!

• scotontour's Profile Photo

Best way down

Palawan Nov 7, 2015 at 8:56 AM

Can I ask for members thoughts
      I am going to travel from PP airport straight upto to El Nido for four nights
      My thoughts on returning were to take one night in port Barnton & then one final night in Puerto Princesa.

However on viewing there seems few options to stay in port Barnton....would I be better to stay an extra night in
      el Nido or take two nights in Puerto Princesa

• What to do in bacolod?

Bacolod Nov 6, 2015 at 5:05 AM

We are a family of 5and will stay in bacolod for 4 days? What are the places to visit? Any hotel/ resort that has a pool? My family loves to swim. Thanks for those would answer.

• What to do in bacolod?

Bacolod Nov 6, 2015 at 4:28 AM

We are a family of 5and will stay in bacolod for 4 days? What are the places to visit? Any hotel/ resort that has a pool? My family loves to swim. Thanks for those would answer.

• How to reach Bakasyunan from Cainta Junction

Tanay Nov 4, 2015 at 7:38 AM

Ill be coming from Cainta Junction, what type of commute can I avail?

• Transportation

Alaminos Yesterday

From La Union going to Hundren Island, anong bus po pwedeng sakyan?

• Need to help about Cebu city!!!

Cebu City Nov 26, 2015 at 2:28 AM

Hi All
      I intend on going to the Philippines next year, right about this time of the year, I don't mind the hot weather I actually love it, so my trip is to start off in Manila for 3 days then head off to Cebu, I have been doing some research on the net and I am so confused on where to stay, do I stay in city side or the beach.
      As i want to party do some shopping, and chill and some sight seeing, but i do not want to be too far away from the happening spots, having to haggle for a cab to get me places.
      i am accustomed to how things operate in Bangkok is Cebu similar? I just want to stay at a convenient spot and discover this city.
      Another thing is I am a single guy so most probably will find a lady companion during the trip, are the hotels guest friendly like in Bangkok at a fee or will it be an issue? if anyone knows, not too worried about "that nightlife" if you get what I am saying. i am also interested in the Island hopping as that seems fun so that's where I am stuck dont want to be far away from the facilities that offer these excursions especially after a heavy night of partying.

• Updates to info on PB

Port Barton Nov 8, 2015 at 5:08 PM

hi there

this info is so out of date how can we/I update it

ie many mans going there and back everyday

• Banaue Rice Terraces - Koppu Typhoon

Philippines Nov 2, 2015 at 3:33 PM

My girlfriend and I are soon going to the Philippines (next week) and would like to start off visiting the north. We know the typhoon Koppu has recently hit the north of the Philippines and are wondering if the rice fields in the region of Banaue were destroyed or if it is unsafe to visit the region due to landslide ?

Thanks for your help,

• Transport during Christmas

Philippines Nov 29, 2015 at 3:59 PM

Hi - Will be in Philippines over the Christmas holiday. Given that it is a largely Catholic country, will transportation (buses, jeepneys, ferries etc) grind to a halt on Christmas day? May have to fly out on the 25th or 26th.

• Quezon City

Quezon City Nov 26, 2015 at 4:01 AM

I'm a British man and I will be 20 when I go to the Philippines next year, on my own. I will be staying at a hotel 10 minuet walk away from my best friends house and I was just wondering, how safe is Quezon City for a young white man to stay in for 6/7 nights? It's just my mother is worried something bad will happen.

Thank you.

• Bus transport

Philippines Nov 17, 2015 at 5:08 PM

Need bus Transport from Clark bus terminal to Laoag

• Overnight in sipalay

Sipalay Nov 10, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Hi, my family is planning to spend an overnight in sipalay.
      1. How many hours will it take me to go to sipalay from bacolod city? And how do i go there from bacolod?
      2. Will i have enough time to enjoy the place in two days? What do laces do you recommend?
      3. What time should we need to leave sipalay so we can catch a plane trip to manila etd 7pm?
      thanks for all who would take time to answer my questions.

• santiago to manila trip

Province of Isabela Nov 3, 2015 at 7:28 PM

hi. would like to know what bus lines / contact numbers have santiago to manila trips in the morning? schedule? fare?
      how to book?
      i tried calling the cellphone numbers given to me but were out of coverage area.

thank you.

• Beaches and Islands without too much of a hassle

Philippines Yesterday

Here's another question or two about beaches.

I'll be travelling with a friend in Dec - mainly to Luzon and flying in to Manila. We are undecided about taking a beach holiday though, largely because we were thinking of putting that at the end of the trip, which is 26th or 27th Dec.

I have read blogs that Boracay is quite crazy at this time of the year, and worse during the Christmas season? It is really accessible though and provides a direct flight home to Singapore for us.

Here are my questions:
      1. Is there a really nice beach on Luzon itself that might be a good place to chill out for 4 - 5 days? Perhaps with some snorkelling thrown in?

2. We have considered Palawan - El Nido - but that looks like quite a bit of transfers from Puerto Princesca. Is this true and will this area be as busy during the Christmas season?

• Solo traveler to Mt.Pinatubo?

Santa Juliana Nov 25, 2015 at 12:09 AM

I'm planning to go to Mt.Pinatubo from Manila by myself on Friday. I have looked for some shared/public tours but they are just available at the weekend. So can I go to the Tourism Office to register then any chance that I can join a 4x4 jeep and tour guide with other people there?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

• knowledge about SAN JOSE, NUEVA ECIJA

Province of Nueva Ecija Nov 1, 2015 at 9:20 PM

Are there convents (kumbento) near the bus terminal from Manila?

• From Manila Airport

Angeles Nov 28, 2015 at 4:31 AM

What is the easiest way and price to go to Fields Avenue from Manilla airport?

• Road conditions

Sagada Nov 26, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Hi! Kindly give me idea about the road conditions manila-baguio to sagada and manila-banaue-sagada.
      Would it be ok to visit sagada on the 1st week of January?
      Can SUV like chevrolet(automatic/SPIN) manage the road conditions, uphills/downhills?
      First timer to visit and drive mountainous areas.

Thank you!

• Taxi from airport in Cebu to Alona Beach

Panglao Island Nov 9, 2015 at 4:29 AM

How much should I expect to pay for taxi from airport in Cebu to Alona Beach?