Santa Monica Travel Answers

change location
cschirnhofer's Profile Photo

apartment for Sepember 2006 for 3 weeks

by cschirnhofer Online Now Jul 12, 2006 at 8:35 PM

I am going to Santa Monica in September for 3 or 4 weeks and would need a place to stay for two people. I hate staying at motels/hotels and the friend I used to stay with sold his house ---> sucks!! Anyway, if anyone knows of anybody in Santa Monica or Venice or Marina del Rey or Culver City who would want to make some extra$ and has additional space for two people for 3 or 4 weeks in September please let me know. We, that is two guys, originally from Austria, absolutley trustworth and easy going. I love to cook, so anybody who needs a personal trainer and cooks for September?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RawdgerDodger's Profile Photo

RE: apartment for Sepember 2006 for 3 weeks

by RawdgerDodger Online Now Jul 12, 2006 at 9:37 PM

I know Santa Monica quite well as I live with a family in Malibu, the city next door by the beach. Unfortunately Santa Monica is a hot spot and everyone wants to live there so there is not much space to go around. Most of the available places will also be taken up by UCLA students by the time September rolls around. In the summer it is easier to get a place. My advice is to check out www.westsiderentals.com and see if there are any postings that could help you guys out. It costs 50 bucks for 3 months to use the site but I think it is free to just browse around. I found a nice room in Mar Vista (a prime location city next door) for 500 bucks a month for the summer two years ago. Culver City and West Los Angeles are good cities on the Westside too. There are other free sites on the internet besides westside rentals if 50 bucks is steep. Just google santa monica and housing and some sites should pop up. Then I would rent a place for a month. Good Luck!
    Rodger Dodger

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines