Santa Monica Travel Answers

change location

santa monica hotels

by san012 Online Now Feb 10, 2005 at 6:04 AM

hi i was looking at staying at the santa monica pico travelodge and was just wanting some feed back i have read some reviews and they are all very good but was just after some extra reviews if anyone has stayed there.also its on the venice side of the pier and was just wondering if the safety is just as good there as in the rest of santa monica as i believe it is pretty safe thee is that right? thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • butterfly_girl's Profile Photo

Re: santa monica hotels

by butterfly_girl Online Now Feb 10, 2005 at 6:24 AM

I have never stayed at that Travelodge, but I have seen it and it is in a pretty good location. For another option check out the link for the Seashore Motel in Santa Monica...this hotel has a great location that is walking distance to the beach and lots of restaurants and stuff...the hotel is not fancy, but as far as location goes, it's really good...I think the rates are about75 or80 www.seashoremotel.com But, if you choose the Travelodge, you should be fine. I lived in Santa Monica for several years and I always felt safe. You just need to use common sense and you will be okay. Have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines