change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• less touristy beach areas and cayo sabinal

Cuba May 16, 2015 at 5:09 PM

G'day,
      My girlfriend and I will be travelling to Cuba in mid July for 3 weeks and were wondering if anyone has any recommendations for great beaches in less touristy areas, we will be avoiding the likes of varadero and Cayo coco.
      We will be travelling from Havana to Santiago de Cuba so any unique must see recommendations would be appreciated.
      We were looking to go to Cayo sabinal also to see the flamingos and other wildlife in the area, has anyone been here and if so how was it?
      Cheers,
      Bt

more
    • taxi price

Santiago de Cuba May 7, 2015 at 9:06 AM

hi I would like to know how much a taxi would cost from club amigo marea del portillo in Manzanillo to club amigo carisol los corales in Santiago de cuba

more
    • Canadian Bank Cards

Varadero May 2, 2015 at 9:32 PM

Is it still near impossible to withdraw money from an ATM using a TD bank card, even one with a Visa symbol?

more
    • money exchange

Varadero May 22, 2015 at 9:41 AM

hi I will reach at varadero at 7.30 pm.is there any money exchange at airport?

more
    • gigi75's Profile Photo

where is the best night club to go to in varadero/ Celebrating birthdays

Varadero May 21, 2015 at 11:41 AM

Next year on the march break my friends and I will be going to Varadero Cuba to celebrate our birthdays. We will be there for a week. And i was wondering where is good night club to go to. and there any clubs that have a dress code?

more
    • hiring a driver

Havana May 7, 2015 at 6:54 AM

I will be in havana 5/18-5/24 and i was looking to hire a private driver, if you have any suggestions please let me know. Also i have been in contact with some brokers over there about renting a house, but if anyone has any good suggestions i am open, it is going to do 3 of us. Thanks everyone in advance for the help.

more
    • Forecast for next week shows rain every single day?

Varadero Apr 29, 2015 at 8:04 PM

I booked a vacation to Varadero for May4-May 11. The weather forecast is concerning because it shows 80-90% of precipitation every single day, including from 12pm-6pm. Should I trust what the forecast says? Does it rain for an entire day in Cuba? Has it ever rained for an entire week in Cuba?

more