Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rid_gines's Profile Photo

Room in Nosara

Nosara Apr 2, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Hey All!

I will be volunteering at a school in Nosara from September til mid November and am looking for a place to stay. I like having people around. A shared apartment or anything like that would be great. Any ideas on how to find one?

more
    • weather at end of july

by virdee Online Now May 19, 2005 at 3:47 PM

hi i'm hoping to travel at the end of july can any one please tell me what I can expect from the weather

many thanks

3 Answers May 23, 2005 at 11:40 AM
    • WEATHER IN ST LUCIA

by JCSAT Online Now Aug 30, 2004 at 7:06 AM

MY FIANCE AND I ARE GOING TO ST LUCIA ON SEPTEMBER 19th 2004 FOR OUR HONEYMOON. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE IN SEPTEMBER? SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT HURRICANES? I WOULDN'T MIND BEING STUCK IN WITH MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE TO BE BUT WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET SOME BEECH TIME. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

• WEATHER IN ST LUCIA

by JCSAT Online Now Aug 30, 2004 at 7:04 AM

MY FIANCE AND I ARE GOING TO ST LUCIA ON SEPTEMBER 19th 2004 FOR OUR HONEYMOON. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE IN SEPTEMBER? SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT HURRICANES? I WOULDN'T MIND BEING STUCK IN WITH MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE TO BE BUT WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET SOME BEECH TIME. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

4 Answers Sep 8, 2004 at 6:19 AM
    • What is the weather like in November?

by julesalistair Online Now Jan 27, 2004 at 3:29 AM

Hi to you all! , I may be having mine and my new wife to be's honeymoon here in November , but i would like to know from the Forum what the weather is going to be like? Please help if you could!

1 Answer May 17, 2004 at 1:54 AM
    • Lodging St Lucia

by chopper705 Online Now Jan 14, 2004 at 5:56 AM

Wife visiting LaSport Resort for week in mid February, the Body Holiday Spa program. Any comments on the resort, spa, dress would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Jan 31, 2004 at 7:39 AM
    • S. Caribbean Island Ferries

by NateWill22 Online Now Aug 11, 2003 at 9:52 AM

Hello, my family and I are currently trying to plan out a trip to the southern Caribbean next June. We started out looking at cruises, but the cost of airfare plus the cruise itself for four, quickly became too much. So we decided to just vacation to a certain island. But is there any kind of affordable inter-island ferry or airline to go from island to island so we could visit two or more islands on our trip? The places we had in mind were Martinique, St Lucia, Barbados, Aruba, Dominica, or St Maarten. Any suggestions out there? Any tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Nathan

2 Answers Mar 5, 2004 at 4:11 AM
    • franar's Profile Photo

¿¿¿santa lucia???

by franar Online Now Nov 19, 2002 at 9:15 AM

As costarican i ask where the heck is santa lucia???? maybe a very little place in costa rica is named santa lucia but for sure i has to be very small.......a VT error? well maybe someone have been in santa Lucia......do You?

8 Answers Nov 30, 2004 at 4:49 PM