Santa Fe Travel Answers

change location

coyotes

by nbmc Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Do you have any howling wooden carved coyotes available or have access to anyone who makes them?
Thank you,
Nancy McCraley

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • TexasDave's Profile Photo

Re: coyotes

by TexasDave Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Your question wound up on a general travel forum, the scant information provided makes it impossible to answer. If you saw that store on someone's page you can send an email via FT mail to that person for more details.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pangaeatours's Profile Photo

by pangaeatours Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Hello
    If you are looking to buy a coyote then you will have no problem. The decision you will have to make is how much you want to pay and how big you want it. I bought one from a gallery signed by an artist and paid a few hundred dollars and it was the cheapest i could find but also i thought it was the best looking. Shop around go to the market square. You will find them for sure.
    Brian

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

by travelgourmet Online Now Oct 13, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Wooden carved coyotes are kind of passe in Sante Fe. You may find some around and of course the few that remain of the artist who started it all, Alonzo Jiménez, at the Davis Mather Folk Art Gallery in Sante Fe, can be quite expensive. If you are just looking for a knockoff, I'm sure some tourist shops carry small versions of the howling coyote. Check out the Plaza Mercado in Sante Fe, NM.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines