Santa Fe Travel Answers

change location

Group accomidations

by JoyMunden Online Now Dec 11, 2007 at 8:43 PM

I'll be traveling, to Santa Fe area, with four adults and four young people between 14 and 17 years old. I'm interested in a suite, or two, for a week in June 2008. What is available, at what cost? I've stayed at El Rey and loved it. I need info to make a decision.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Group accomidations

by cgnierman Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Hi Joyce -- I live in Santa Fe, but also work for a local hotel called the Sage Inn. We have rooms with two queen beds available for90 to120 per night, depending on the specific dates of the stay and the number of occupants per room. If you would prefer having a suite rather than a couple of hotel rooms, I would definitely check with the El Rey -- they have a wide variety of room types with many different configurations. Another good bet would be the Eldorado Hotel. They're right downtown and have some "casitas" that might work well for you, however their pricing is a bit higher. Hope this helps!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Group accomidations

by cgnierman Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Hi Joy -- I live in Santa Fe, but also work for a local hotel called the Sage Inn. We have rooms with two queen beds available for90 to120 per night, depending on the specific dates of the stay and the number of occupants per room. If you would prefer having a suite rather than a couple of hotel rooms, I would definitely check with the El Rey -- they have a wide variety of room types with many different configurations. Another good bet would be the Eldorado Hotel. They're right downtown and have some "casitas" that might work well for you, however their pricing is a bit higher. Hope this helps!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines