Santa Fe Travel Answers

change location

Best Halloween Party/Club and Bar recommendations

by choobaca1 Online Now Oct 25, 2007 at 10:19 PM

Hey!

Some friends and I are in Albuquerque right now, but we're planning to spend the weekend in Santa Fe. I've not been there since I was a young girl and we're all from Boston. What is the best Halloween Party to go to, and what are the best fun bars for a young college crowd like ourselves? Nothing fancy/pretentious - just good times and good vibes. We'll be there sometime tomorrow until Monday afternoon.

We'd like to visit Madrid also - it doesn't look far from Santa Fe. Do any of you know if the little shops/galleries/boutiques are open on Sunday?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • beatchfre's Profile Photo

Re: Best Halloween Party/Club and Bar recommendations

by beatchfre Online Now Oct 26, 2007 at 8:45 AM

The best halloween party with a college crowd would be on Saturday @ Fusion. However, if you want a memorable experience - you can visit Madrid's Mine Shaft Tavern for their Halloween Party - there's probably nothing like it in Boston. If you're looking for dance music (and boys) go to the former. If not, go for the latter :-) El Paseo is definitely the bar for you... on both nights. There probably won't be any live music, but it's a fun crowd and a nice place. If you're looking for live music, check out Santa Fe Nights (www.santafenights.com) and the Santa Fe Reporter (www.sfreporter). Madrid is a nice place - my parents love it. Not sure if the shops are open on Sundays, but perhaps you could email one of the people listed on the Madrid web site @ http://www.visitmadridnm.com.

If you have time, grab breakfast @ the Santa Fe Baking Company - it's awesome!

Cheers,
    Lee

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • prometheus's Profile Photo

Re: Best Halloween Party/Club and Bar recommendations

by prometheus Online Now Oct 26, 2007 at 3:02 PM

...For breakfast or lunch also check out Pasqual's

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines