Santa Fe Travel Answers

change location

Hi from a very long distance...!

by tatjana_fox Online Now Apr 25, 2006 at 7:40 AM

I'll probably get the opportunity to come to Santa Fe for 9 months long education in TV journalism. I am wondering - whate are the prices of accomodation? If I come, I'll probably be supposed to rent some decent place, one room flat... in the area near Santa Fe University. Any advices... suggestions... Anyway, I don't know a lot about Santa Fe. Any word would do. :)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • prometheus's Profile Photo

RE: Hi from a very long distance...!

by prometheus Online Now Apr 25, 2006 at 5:07 PM

SFe is sort of expensive by US standards since it is a tourist destination and has a lot of art galleries. I expect you will pay500+ per month for a flat of your own.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Hi from a very long distance...!

by tatjana_fox Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 4:29 AM

Thank you very much for your reply. Considering that I've already been in Boston, which seem to me even more expensive, that amount of money (500$) is bearable. :)
    Tatjana

• katezr's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Hi from a very long distance...!

by katezr Online Now May 29, 2006 at 2:25 PM

Hi Tatjana,
    I think you could find a room to share, even in a nice adobe house, for about350, if you luck out; for500 you should make sure it includes the utility bills! Contact the housing office of the college you'll be studying at (you probably mean College of Santa Fe? There is no Santa Fe University there, as far as I know!), they should be able to assist you in finding housing or placing a "looking for a roommate" ad on the college billboards.
    Good luck!
    Kate

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines