Santa Fe Travel Answers

change location
ellielou's Profile Photo

anyone want to meet in The City Different?

by ellielou Online Now Jun 22, 2004 at 11:46 AM

hey, I've been back and forth between DC/Balto. and SFe and ABQ for months now. My work there may be ending soon, although I hope not! Anyway, I have a sense of each place, so I don't need someone to show me around. Was just wondering if anyone would like to meet for dinner in and/or drinks in SFe on July 6, or on July 20th. I'm fine hanging alone or with boss, but really would love meeting some great VT folks from the Land of Enchantment. happy trails, Ellen

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • AlbuqRay's Profile Photo

Re: anyone want to meet in The City Different?

by AlbuqRay Online Now Jul 31, 2004 at 7:08 PM

Ellen, I don't look in the NM forum often, so I just saw your posting. It sounds like you get along fine in our part of the world, but if you want some suggestions the next time you are out, drop me an e-mail. I'm guessing, but I think my daughter and her friends are about your age. You might be able to join them sometime. BTW, I used to go to the Baltimore area a lot. Havre de Grace is one of my favorite places.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: anyone want to meet in The City Different?

by flumby Online Now Feb 3, 2005 at 10:52 AM

i need help. Im looking for an old friend of mine. I havent heard from him in years. We met during a travel in thailand in 98- 99, and we spendt a few months together on koh phangan. I only know his first name, Denny, and that he was from santa fe, new mexico. We had a few nicknames on him too, like Den, Seadog Den and the Chang-man. He is about 45-50 years old now. I think he got married to a vietnamese girl a few years back, but can not be sure of this. Denny used to have a mustache. Please, if anybody knows who Im talking about, let me know. Or tell him to email me. Thank you- hchamp2003@yahoo.com or fossvold@hotmail.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines