change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sherrillm43's Profile Photo

salsa lessons

Palma de Mallorca Sep 13, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Where in Mallorca can I get salsa lessons? Cannot find anything in line that is not 5 years old. Sherrill

• Psito's Profile Photo

Solo traveling Ibiza 9.24-9.28

Ibiza Sep 25, 2015 at 4:20 AM

I'm in Ibiza from 9.24 to 9.28 if anyone wants to meetup shoot me a message!

• Good restaurants in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Sep 7, 2015 at 2:18 PM

We'd like to hear suggestions for good restaurants in Palma or close by. We'll be there in late September/early October and will have a car, so if necessary, we can drive to a restaurant if its away from the center of town. There used to be a place with a name something like "1931". Is it still there?

• Dinner and party tips!

Ibiza Sep 20, 2015 at 1:07 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm flying to Ibiza tomorrow and very excited (Ibiza virgin)! Unfortunately it's one of those places that I know nothing about and whenever I try to do some online research I'm overwhelmed by the amount of divergent information available. So I thought I would ask my trusted VT community that has never failed me before :-D

I'm basically looking for tips for unique/impressive restaurants (something with a spectacular view for example) and fun "Ibiza-style" parties. My hotel is close to Platja d'en Bossa beach.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions!!

Let's get this party started :-)

• Last minute bookings

Palma de Mallorca Sep 12, 2015 at 2:54 PM

We were last in Mallorca 30 years ago and naturally the island has grown and changed quite a bit. In order to make the most of our week there, where should we stay? It seems most of the sites we plan to visit are in the south part of the island but we will also have a rental car. Please advise economical hotels/apartments which are near a beach, and within easy access to a golf course.

• agnieszka84's Profile Photo

Ibiza solo

Ibiza Sep 11, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Hi all ;-)
      I'm planning to visit Ibiza, but I have no friends to come with. But I see that Im not alone with this problem. So to those who were travelling alone - how was it? did You meet people there? where You were staying ? maybe some tips :-)

• AndyJA's Profile Photo

Bus from Santa Eulalia to Ibiza town

by AndyJA Online Now May 28, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Off to Ibiza in a couple of weeks, can anyone give me any info on local busses to Ibiza town from Santa Eulalia.
      Cost - travel time - frequency - pick up location in S.E. & drop off location in Town . First time visit there so tried to disentangle the info provided on the 'ibiza' website but didn't know many of the location names so couldn't extract exact info I need.
      Any help greatly accepted thanks.