• Self Catering

by Gary9 Online Now Oct 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Looking for Self Catering accommodation over Christmas

1 Answer Oct 25, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • Poroshin's Profile Photo

Transfer by bus

by Poroshin Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Hi everybody!
      Who knows the answers to some simple but not for me questions? I’m going to visit Tenerife island this spring. Our plane lands Tenerife Sur(Reina Sofia) in the middle of the day.
      My questions:
      1. Can I use local bus №111 for transferring from airport to hotel? In other words, how far the bus stop is from the building of airport?
      2. If they don’t sell BONO bus cards in a bus where can I buy it before getting a bus? Somewhere in the building of airport? At the bus stop?
      3. What BONO bus card (for 12 or 30 euro) should I choose to buy if I going to have ~4 trips in the island (shopping, zoo,.. return airport) during 10 days for two persons.
      I don't know their rules and local prices..

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    • Shopping food on Sunday in Santa Cruz de Tenerife

by asap2u Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Is there any shop with food , supermarket open on Sundays in center of Santa Cruz de Tenerife ?

TIA

1 Answer Mar 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    • Looking for a Studio / 1 bed apartment in Santa Cruz de Tenerife

by mckoolit Online Now Oct 14, 2011 at 2:43 AM

Hi,

Can anyone direct me where I can find a one bedroom flat / small studio in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands? My boss is going to stay there for a month this December 2011-January 2012. Budget is only 600 euros or less inclusive of gas, water, electricity expenses.

Thanks in advance,
      Jary

4 Answers Oct 14, 2011 at 7:27 PM
    • mbowell's Profile Photo

using local transportation

by mbowell Online Now Mar 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM

We will be docked at Santa Cruz in April on a transatlantic cruise from 8am - 6pm and would like to explore the island. We were here several years ago on a cruise so have seen what we wanted of Santa Cruz. Does anyone have any information on the local bus system? Where we could go for a few hours or even just a bus ride to see the island sights? Any information or link to help plan our day is greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Mar 13, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    • deborag's Profile Photo

asian food stuffs

by deborag Online Now Nov 12, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Currently on my sailboat in LaGomera. Need to buy Asian food stuffs for cooking like fish sauce, rice noodles, coconut milk. Where can I buy on Tenerife? Assume in Santa Cruz somewhere but have not yet been to the city. Thanks.

1 Answer Nov 12, 2010 at 3:14 AM
    • Department store in Sata Cruz

by astcklnd Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Could you please tell me the name of the big department store in Santa Cruz and do they have a web site if they do could you let me have it
      Thank you

2 Answers Jun 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM
    • Good restaurant in SC de tenerife.

by goldenm Online Now Nov 30, 2009 at 12:10 AM

My wife and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anaversary in SC de Tenerife this december. I would like to know a the names and addresses of good restaurants that are fitting for such an occasion.

Thanks in advance.

Moshe

2 Answers May 26, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    • taxi/tour guide

by resplquetzal Online Now Aug 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Can anyone recommend a driver/guide to pick us up at the Santa Cruz port? Four of us would like to see some of the main highlights near this area. We would like to tour for about 4 hours. We will be arriving on a cruise in November.

• Taxis

by MAAshton Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Approximately how much is the taxi fare from Santa Cruz to Los Cristianos

Many thanks

1 Answer Feb 10, 2009 at 6:18 AM
    • Jasminerose's Profile Photo

Yoga Retreat for at least 1 week...

by Jasminerose Online Now Oct 12, 2008 at 2:49 PM

Hi there
      I am planning to come for a week around 10th November... I would like to take part in some Yoga as well as relaxing by the pool and enjoying the sunshine..

Can anyone suggest any yoga retreats in Santa Cruz that I can contact..

I will be flying from Glasgow..

kind regards and all advice welcome

Cheers
      Jasminerose*

• MUST-SEE ATTRACTIONS IN SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE

by graefin Online Now Mar 20, 2008 at 7:53 AM

We'll be arriving in Santa Cruz on a Ship from USA and only have 5 hours. What are the must-see attractions??

Also, is there public transportation from the dock to La Rambla or another must-see avenue?

Thanks for your help

1 Answer Mar 20, 2008 at 2:50 PM
    • Want motorcycle rental for December 11, 2007

by bdwolk Online Now Nov 27, 2007 at 11:11 AM

Is there a motorcycle rental shop that I can contact to arrange rental of a small 125 or 250 cc motorcycle for two persons on Dec 11?
      We arrive on cruise ship Celebrity Century for one day.
      Thanx
      Barry

• nintendo ds lites

by elephantjane123 Online Now Jul 11, 2007 at 9:35 AM

Hi does anyone know the average price of an nintendo ds lite in tenerife before hagerling. i will be staying in los gigantis and any names of reliable shops to buy from

• San Andres

by CJH25 Online Now Feb 7, 2007 at 10:34 AM

We are hoping to stay in San Andres in August. Any advice? Will it be too hot to enjoy? Which are the best restaurants if you dont eat seafood!!! Where's the nearest hypermarket? Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 22, 2007 at 1:31 PM
    • sparkieplug24's Profile Photo

Easter Sunday

by sparkieplug24 Online Now Nov 7, 2006 at 4:09 PM

Hi we are going to be in Santa Cruz in April unfortunately the day is easter sunday. I was just wondering if this means everywhere will be closed up. We are only here for the day. Also anyone any suggestions on must see activities.

Donna

1 Answer Nov 8, 2006 at 2:12 AM
    • Badminton

by cattyperson Online Now Mar 17, 2006 at 12:15 PM

Badminton players wanted. Come and enjoy an evening with us, we play Mondays and Thursdays. We are located near Las Chafiras and play from 8-10pm. For details please reply to this message. Looking forward to seeing new players.

1 Answer Mar 20, 2014 at 8:34 AM
    • caledonia park hotel,tenerife

by jordon Online Now Jan 11, 2006 at 2:07 AM

could any members please give me any info or tips on the caledonia park hotel.we have seen several forums on this hotel and all seem good.we would be going all inclusive for 2 weeks in july 06.two adults and a child,aged 9.thanks in advance.

• Accomodation during Carnaval

by Patls Online Now Nov 11, 2005 at 3:24 AM

Hi everyone,
      planning to go to Santa Cruz for the Carnaval with some friends next year, and looking for tips or contacts for accomodation...; ideally we'd like to rent a flat for a week, but happy with a cheap hotel / pension otherwise!
      Many thanks,
      Patricia

• Best location/ hotels

by andrewpeacock Online Now Oct 1, 2005 at 6:06 AM

Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me the best location and hotels on Tenerife. Looking for 5 star or good four star. Would also like good resteraunts and lively but not over the top bars. Plan to go in January/ February, what is the weather like then and are the resotrts still active.

Thanks for all information.

1 Answer Oct 14, 2005 at 3:41 PM
    • Restaurant question

by fascom Online Now Sep 22, 2005 at 6:25 AM

I plan t be in Santa Cruz in December. Will I be able to find restaurants that are open on Christmas eve and Christmas day?

2 Answers Sep 26, 2005 at 5:44 AM
    • peewee2002's Profile Photo

Bus Servise From Tenerife North Airport to Playa de Las Americas.

by peewee2002 Online Now May 11, 2005 at 2:01 AM

Does anyone know if there is a bus servisce running from Tenerife North airport to the resort of playa de las Americas.......and if so do the buses run through the night.... Thanks in Advance

• Working in Tenerife

by Ste_UK Online Now Jan 2, 2005 at 3:50 AM

Im looking to go over to Tenerife in may to work there. Can anyone recomend somewere cheap to live while im over there?

3 Answers Aug 23, 2005 at 7:38 AM
    • what is the weather like in playa de las americas in tenerife

by silverdale Online Now Dec 12, 2004 at 2:53 PM

going end of december for new year what is the weather like?

6 Answers Dec 16, 2004 at 4:00 AM
    • weather in late april early may?

by automan23uk Online Now Mar 9, 2004 at 6:55 AM

im a bit worried about the weather to expect as i went tenerife in early november and it was cloudy for most and so far it seems on the forcasts partly cloudy everyday, anyone tell me what weather and temperature to expect i go april 27th till 5th may cheers

2 Answers Nov 28, 2004 at 9:30 AM